Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elizabeth0627 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 11:09 AM
    Period again? Blood Clots, slight abdominal pain
    It has been two weeks since my last period ended and today I found that I am having what I think is my period again accompanied by some dark blood clots. I also have a bit of a cold that started two days ago. Could this be because of a "morning after pill" that I took a week ago ? I have taken it before many times and never had this affect. If not that, what are these symptoms an indicator of ?

Thanks
    LucyDiamondSky Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 03:41 PM
    When I took the M.A.P it made my period come a week exactly after I took the pill, it was really heavy and painful
    courtnry Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2012, 09:16 AM
    I have light bleeding Real bad stomach pain and now clots
    courtnry Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2012, 09:18 AM
    Could I be pregnant

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blood clots that stop period in its tracks! [ 11 Answers ]

I have been blessed with extremely heavy periods and massive blood clots due to fibroids. Over the past few months, I have noticed an unusual and unsettling change. My period will start and appear to be normal (for me) then, it will just stop! It will stop for hours and even up to two days. ...

Hard blood clots during period after miscarriage [ 1 Answers ]

I had my miscarriage about 4 months ago. I had a D & C and have had two semi-normal periods since then. Just recently had a short period but have not gotten back to a regular monthly cycle yet. With this last period it lasted two days. After having sex with my husband, I started bleeding again...

Blood clots during heavy bleeding period [ 52 Answers ]

Is it normal to have large blood clots during the heaviest Bleeding period

Extremely large blood clots and heavy period since first month of being on the pill! [ 2 Answers ]

Okay I've been on the pill for a month now.. I've taken my first 3 weeks worth and am now onto the dummy pills.. After the first day of taking the dummy pills I have come on my period! It's now Day 2 and I'm in extreme pain :( Worse period pains I have experienced! Not only that but when...

Lower stomach pain and slight bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so me and my boyfriend had sex for the first time about a month ago. He didn't use a condom but he pulled out before he cummed. Right after I bled slightly and I had pains in my lower abdomen when I urinated Now a month later, I've been getting cramps So I`ve just been thinking that its...

View more questions Search