Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jianfish Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2005, 11:45 AM
    Installing counters
    I was thinking of installing a counter on my blog page to see how many hits are there. Could someone give me a good link where I can install one easily.

Also, I would like to install a countdown counter on my blogpage. Its sort of like 480 days to christmas or something... Isit possible and where can I get it.

Thanks a bunch
    wzartv Posts: 402, Reputation: 21

Jul 8, 2005, 12:38 PM
    Hello,

Statcounter is a great counter service that offers stats and all kinds of options with your counter. It will also display information about your visitors. Just install the html code. You can customize it just the way you like. I use it on my site and it is extremely helpful for finding out info on your visitors. Good luck!

Jul 8, 2005, 12:39 PM
    Oops forgot to give you the link - www.statcounter.com

Jul 9, 2005, 12:03 AM
    Sorry, but I am kind of confused on how to install the counter.

You see, I trying to install a counter on a blog at the address www.jianfish.blogspot.com

How do I do it? It seems it must be my own webpage. Is there any other way?

Jul 10, 2005, 11:24 AM
    Hmmm
    Well since it's a blog, you probably don't have access to any of the html coding to enter the counter. Perhaps I'm missing something obvious, but I can't think of any other way - maybe your blog website will give you the option to install a counter... but right now I can't think of anything else that would work there. Good luck... sorry I can't help you at the moment.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 10, 2005, 12:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jianfish
    I was thinking of installing a counter on my blog page to see how many hits are there. Could someone give me a good link where i can install one easily.

Also, i would like to install a countdown counter on my blogpage. Its sorta like 480 days to christmas or something... Isit possible and where can i get it.

Thanks a bunch
    You need to talk to the operators of your BLOG site. They may have these services for you.

Jul 14, 2005, 05:11 AM
    Okie.. Guess nothing I can do now... Thanks for the help always.

Thanks again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Corian counters [ 3 Answers ]

What is the correct tool to use for cutting a corian counter, to keep a smooth edge? Thanks

Installing thermastat [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I'm trying to install a programmable thermastat and the directions say to mark the wires before taking them off the old one. They are not marked at all anywhere. I have a red and a white one. Any idea what I should mark them as? Any help would be so appreciated. The electrition I called wants...

Installing new os [ 5 Answers ]

Hi guys, need some advice before I mess things up again... I have two os xp home and pro on same partition, had enough viruses,trojan and worm but thanks to forum I have able to remove most of them. I am also getting error at start up 'secondary disk drive 0 not found' and also cd rom is not listed...

Installing office in XP [ 5 Answers ]

I purchased a new laptop that came with windows XP professional. The first time I logged on to the internet, I used Windows update and installed all the updates. Then, I inserted my Office XP cd and got this message. "Error opening installation log file. Verify that the specified log file location...

Installing a utility tub [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I want to install a utility tub in my laundry room. My question is, can I tee the tub drain into the washer drain stack? I really don't want to run a separate drain pipe all the way to the main stack ( about 30ft). About the house; single story, crawl space, laundry room at back of house,...

View more questions Search