Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shanny_2006 Posts: 61, Reputation: 0

Jul 10, 2007, 07:54 AM
    How should I deal with my ex's current GF
    Recently I went to my ex boyfriend's graduation. I not only went to see him but I also went to see some of my other guy friends that I knew would be graduating as well.
    I was sitting down enjoying the ceremony when my ex's current girlfriend walked in and took a seat in front of me and my sister. I completetly ignored her, despite her staring at me now and again. She was also whispering things to her mother and her mother kept staring in my direction and was constantly laughing. So, it was therefore obvious that she and her mother were talking about me.
    To prove my point also my sister overheard her mother say, "Maybe he prefers the first or the last".
    When it was my ex's time to make the valedictory speech, I was listening keenly to him and everything and when he mentioned something funny, I laughed along with the audience. When she heard me laughing she directly turned around to stare at me but I continued to avoid her. She was telling her mother that she didn't see what was funny and her mother told her that she if she was listening she would have heard.

Why do u think she keeps on talking about me? After all,I'm not with my ex anymore so what's her problem? Isn't she supposed to be happy she's with him? Do u think she could be jealous of me or feels insecure towards me? Im confused...
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 19, 2007, 10:34 PM
    She sounds like one of those snobby stuck up kind of girls. She is probably just super intimidated by you. But there's also the fact that she was probably jealous that you dated her man before she did, and you showed up at the graduation ceremony. She might be a little bit insecure about her relationship and it wouldn't surprise me one bit. Just don't let her get to you. Ignore her, and try not seeing your ex anymore, unless you want to see him as just friends.
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Jul 20, 2007, 12:15 PM
    JELOUSY

Be the bigger more mature and sophisticated girl you probably already are and ignore her. She is obviously Extremely jelous of you and totally imature. Let her be that way and don't sink down to her level be reacting to her.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2007, 07:38 PM
    I think she is jealous and insecure. Not your problem. Let the two of them deal with it.
    touji-za-nai Posts: 35, Reputation: 4

Jul 21, 2007, 10:39 PM
    Its just an ex
    WillL300 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2007, 10:44 PM
    She's intimidated, she just thinks you came back to try to get him back probably

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Current & Non-Current Assets [ 3 Answers ]

Why is classification of Assets into Current & Non-Current necessary? Or not necessary?

Ex's and best friends? [ 4 Answers ]

okay, my boyfriend and I broke it off about... 2 months ago because we never got to see each other. We were perfectly fine with it, and we would occasionally talk on the phone and stuff. Kind of like we were just friends. Yeah, there were still feelings there for him, and he had feelings for me...

Having my ex's child? [ 3 Answers ]

My ex and I were together for 1 1/2 and I met him while I was going through a tough time in my life and we shared allot of personal experiences that I have never shared with anyone else. Towards the end of the relationship he started going out to bars more and according to his friends starting...

Ex's b-day [ 4 Answers ]

Today is ma ex boyfriend's birthday but I want to wish him a happy birthday. The thing is I'm not sure if I should, since we aren't really talking anymore and secondly I don't want to look like an idiot by wishing him happy birthday. I think he will still think that I'm not truly over him. Do u...

Another One Of My Ex's Keeps Calling Me [ 12 Answers ]

Ok... here Is Another Ex Boyfriend, I Saw Him Briefly At Walmart A Couple Months Back, All We Did Was See Each Other We Didn't Talk Or Anything... and Now A Couple Weeks Ago He Started Calling Me Again Telling Me That He Missed Me. And I Was Completely Rude To Him And Told Him Why I Think Our...

View more questions Search