Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vball43 Posts: 76, Reputation: 4

Jul 10, 2007, 05:43 AM
    Will I keep growing?
    I've had my period for about a year and I wanted to know if I'm still growing. I'm 12. I heard that after I had my period I would have 2 years to grow but I'm not sure.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 10, 2007, 05:44 AM
    Girls can grow up to the age of around 18. Some stop shortly before that and some even grow until they are 21. You are no where NEAR done growing at 12.
    Lolitah_xx Posts: 104, Reputation: 5

Jul 10, 2007, 04:10 PM
    You got a looooong wayy to go lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I growing? [ 33 Answers ]

Ok, here is the deal: I have been married for 11 years, I love my husband and my 4 kids. I am changing mentally, from what I used to believe to what I believe to day. My husband is a strong republican, so I was one too. I can't say that I disagree with him entirely, but my views on politics...

Growing up [ 5 Answers ]

Hello. I am 13 years old and in the 7th grade. I have just started to have to shave my armipits and I have been shaving my legs for years. I have also just started sweating a lot to. Is that just part of growing up or is it that I need different deoderant now that I started to shave. I have had...

Growing Trees [ 6 Answers ]

I have just received Three new trees. Two blue Spruce and a Silver Maple. All are about 2 foot high (includes roots), question is, should I plant them right into the ground now or plant them in a pot and let them mature a little bit (and if so, how long)? Thanks for the time.:)

Growing the new land [ 2 Answers ]

Dear I have a land and I want to plant it. I would like to gudie me through these question 1- what is the best kind of vegetables or fruites can I do? 2- what is the cost ? 3- which kind of vegetables or fruites that will give a huge quantity ? Thanks for helping

View more questions Search