Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    studly52 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2007, 09:30 PM
    What cartoon movie starts with a kid losing his flashlight and owls chasing him?
    I can't remember a lot but I do remember the boy has to find a rooster to crow and wake up his parents...
    crowman Posts: 67, Reputation: 24

Jul 13, 2007, 07:28 AM
    Sounds a lot like Rock A Doodle (IMDb page)
    studly52 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 06:35 PM
    Thanks crowman. That's the movie. Appreciate it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old 90's Kid Movie [ 3 Answers ]

I saw a bit of this movie yesterday on the way out... It was about a young maybe British boy who turns into a mouse... He's in a hotel and gets discovered by an old lady who I think is his grandmother... LOL... I know I haven't seen it in a while but I loved it when I was younger!. Help please!

Cartoon movie from when I was a kid [ 2 Answers ]

I don't remember too much about this movie but except there was two mice I think and there was a bird and I think his name was alcatraz... and the bird was kind of coo coo and he flew the two mice somewhere that they needed to go.. if anyone could help that would be great..

Movie from when I was a kid [ 2 Answers ]

There was a movie that I barely rememberd that I use to watch over and over again and again I don't really remember too much about it I think there was a little orphan girl I think her name was polly and she had to go live with her aunt on a swamp and she was some crazy lady and this girl had I...

View more questions Search