Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jojones19 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2007, 05:34 PM
    80' kids TV cartoon
    Does any one remember a kids cartoon show about puppies that lived in a castle I think its from around the late 80's early 90's. Please help its driving me mad!!
    IntroducingEmy Posts: 87, Reputation: 12

Sep 1, 2007, 01:38 AM
    Is it "Eureeka's Castle" (1989) ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids show girls fantasy cartoon [ 7 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of this cartoon about 3 girls (I think?) and they were princesses (I think?) they had crystals to give them powers. The main heroine had blonde hair and she had a sun crystal. Then there was this coloured girl with moon crytal and I can't remember the last crystal but I...

Kids early 90s bbc cartoon [ 1 Answers ]

Its an early 90s children's cartoon I think. The introduction to the cartoon shows an island where little people live and a small boat not fr from the island with pollution all around it and coming out of the chimney. On that boat lives a tall woman with a red dress and her hair tied back tight and...

Samari cartoon, 5 kids and their white tiger [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I saw this movie back in the early 90's. It's about 5 samari kids and their white tiger. In one episode, their white tiger dies and the tiger of the evil guy gives up it's spirit to give the white tiger life again. It's been so long that that's all I really remember except that I believe...

Forgot the title of kids cartoon [ 4 Answers ]

I remember a kid would fly on a comet and visit a planet with a single rose that was alive it was a beautiful lady that he loved to talk to and that's all I remember help please.

View more questions Search