Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gymnast Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2007, 02:35 PM
    Almost about to start my first period! ( I think?)
    K so I haven't started my first period but I think I'm really close! I meen I seem to have discharge well I think I do I have had it for awhile and the other signs! But sometimes my discharge has less or more is gooey is that normal? When do you think I will start soon?:confused: +
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 10, 2007, 05:16 AM
    Can you tell me your age and your weight? This will give me a better clue as to how close you are.

It is possible you are about to start if you are having a thicker white discharge, this usually indicates ovulation.
    vball43 Posts: 76, Reputation: 4

Jul 10, 2007, 05:28 AM
    I'm pretty sure it will start in about a month I think.
    Expert

Jul 10, 2007, 05:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by vball43
    im pretty sure it will start in about a month i think.
    How can you know this just by the vague question given?

Jul 10, 2007, 05:34 AM
    Because that's what happened to me about a month before mine and its not like it's that vague, she gave a good description
    Expert

Jul 10, 2007, 05:41 AM
    Age and weight are very important.

Jul 10, 2007, 05:45 AM
    Weight has nothing to do with it but what 8 year old has goey discharge and thinks that they're starting their period and types it up!
    Expert

Jul 10, 2007, 06:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by vball43
    weight has nothing to do with it
    I beg to differ. You are 12, I am 43, U am also a nursing student with years of medical background as well as 4 children. Age and weight have a lot to do with this. Gooey discharge could also be signs and symptoms of an infection, not just a period.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had unprotected sex 3 days before I started my period but my period came 7days earl [ 9 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex then 3 days later I started my period when I wasn't supposed to for about another week. Is it possible I could be pregnant?:confused:

Start of monthly period [ 5 Answers ]

I'm sorry if this seems to be a petty question, but there's an important swimming gathering I have to attend this weekend and my period based on last month should have started the other day or yesterday. My period should start at least today or tom for me to join said gathering, is there anyway I...

My period used to start on sundays [ 2 Answers ]

My period used to start on sundays and end around a week later. Now it has been starting on a Wednesday and I'm wonder why that is... :confused:

91 honda crx no start or rough start, puzzled HELP! [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, I'm running a SOHC ZC motor. I have good compressions across all pistons at 135psi and holding a piece. I have checked the timing and it is correct. I have checked the fuel pressure and it is OK. I haven't been able to figure out how to lean the fuel out though, but anyway, it starts up and...

View more questions Search