Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amudha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2007, 10:55 AM
    Can I work
    Hi
    I came to USA in H4 visa... then I processed h1visa and it came last year,meantime I travelled to india and came in h4 visa.now I have SSN am I eligible to work
    tacramer Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Jul 9, 2007, 11:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by amudha
    Hi
    I came to USA in H4 visa...then i processed h1visa and it came last year,meantime i travelled to india and came in h4 visa.now i have SSN am i eligible to work
    Call your embassy...

Or state welfare office...
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2007, 11:10 AM
    If you have a SSN and proof of eligibility to work, you can get a job :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Live in NH, work for MA company, if relocated to work from home, what about taxes? [ 3 Answers ]

Here is the situation: I currently live in NH and work for a MA company. So far I have been filing as non-resident MA tax. I have a possibility to relocate to my home in NH instead of the office in MA. Here are my questions: 1. Will MA taxes still be deducted from my pay? 2. Should I...

Does it really work? [ 3 Answers ]

Does this stuff really work? In a way I kind of believe it does because once I went with my friend to get hers done and at the end the lady was telling my friend in spanish things about me and my daughter and her father. (He's in jail) it was kind of freaking, cause I didn't ask for a reading but...

How to come to US to work [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend in Peru that has worked in the US for 7 years and has fulfilled his contract at his present employer. I would like to know how I can hire him legally in CA

View more questions Search