Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lacey5765 Posts: 157, Reputation: 50

Jul 6, 2007, 08:39 PM
    Move to Okinawa?
    I am not sure if this is the right location for this post so if not, moderator please move.

I would like to get some information on living in Okinawa. My husband may have a job opportunity there and we are considering moving our family. It would be great to hear from anyone who is currently living there or recently lived there. Education, cost of living etc would be great to hear about. Thanks for your input!
    okinawa Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Aug 9, 2008, 09:04 PM
    Okinawa is a great duty station.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Okinawa Tea [ 6 Answers ]

I just received some Okinawa tea in the mail today. I was just wondering if in addition to moderate exercise (bike riding 2x a week and treadmill 20minutes a day 5x a week) and OK eating habits (lower fat diet) is it possible to lose 30 pounds fast? I read one reply that said no way it works and...

Is Okinawa tea a lax [ 2 Answers ]

How does Okinawa tea work, I taken tea's in the past and they work as a laxative, does This tea do the same

Move or not to move? [ 2 Answers ]

I AM PLANNING ON MOVING OUT OF MY MOMS HOUSE, WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK IS A GOOD AMOUNT TO HAVE SAVED BEFORE MOVING? AND IS THERE ANYTHING YOU ALL THINK I SHOULD KNOW BEFORE ACTUALLY MOVING OUT, like info maybe i should ask a landlord or things i should just know about the whole rental agreement...

Move out [ 2 Answers ]

What will happen if a person moves out of a mobile home wihtout paying the balance. They own nothing. They will be moving into a family rental house. What consequences will happen to them. Will their wages be garnished for the remaining balance?

To move or not to move - Tub Drain [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I am installing a 72" soaker tub into a properly roughed in basement bathroom. The soaker tub's drain is not in the traditional spot and is positioned in the middle of the length of the bath. I have a 2" snub up located about 24-30" from where my tub drain will sit. Do I have to cut up...

View more questions Search