Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2007, 02:56 PM
    Dating the angel/devil of BiPolar
    Anyone ever dated anyone battling depression/anxiety/mood swings?

What did you do as the significant other?
    OR if you are battling depression - what do/did you do?

How long did your relationship last?
    Is it still going?
    Did medication help?
    Any cycles repeat?
    Any medications you encountered as the dater or datee that helped/didn't help?

It's a big issue these days I gather. Wonder if affected anyone here...
    swirlgirl Posts: 74, Reputation: 14

Jul 10, 2007, 11:37 PM
    I'm bi-poplar (female) my relationships problems were not due to my illness. I have made poor decisions in the men I would choose, some due to the illness... but no problems to the boyfriends/husbands (married/divorced twice). I always took my medication. If not taking their medication... that is where the problems will come in...

Perhaps you can be more specific in what circumstances your having with your bi-polar friends?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Could the Devil be from another planet? [ 48 Answers ]

This is a silly question maybe, and I know there is no scriptural basis for it. However, I recently saw John Carpenter's movie "Prince of Darkness", and it explains that Satan basically was an ancient evil being from another galaxy who came and tried to take over the earth. Anyway I thought it was...

Angel 1 minute devil next [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way you can tell if a person is bi polar? If so is it possible to prove it in court? Also is it treatable?

Angel ? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there really exist out there? If they are, who they willing to help? I'm being good person since I was a kid until now I still do. But why my life is so desperate, always be blaming for the things I never did. I helping others, but the angel doesn't help me when I need. So is angel do really...

Dare Devil Doxie who Begs For Food [ 4 Answers ]

I have a one year old Doxie named Jasmine. She is a very hyper dog. She jumps off furniature like it's nothing. I've bought doggy steps for her but she'd rather jump on and off furniture. How do I control this? :confused: She also begs for food when we're sitting at the dining table. ...

I Can See an Angel [ 2 Answers ]

I have the song, "I Can See an Angel" by Patsy Cline, Jerry Wallace, and Hank Locklin. However, another country artist had the song out in the early to mid 1950's and I can't remember who it was. Please research this for me. Russ1938

View more questions Search