Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    strand_3393 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2007, 06:13 PM
    ghost issue!
    hi, I have some ghosts in my house that I would like advice on. Since I moved into this house I have had many experiences from throwing things across the floor to playing music, hiding things, messing with lights, footsteps, and I have even seen on of them. My dogs are constantly looking over at nothing and going in a bark frenzy with their tails between there legs... and again locking their eyes on nothing. The ghosts have also been messing with the circuit breaker. The switches to only the room I am will get flipped of at random times, and at one time I looked at the circuit box and the switches were moving back and fourth on their own. They haven't done anything to harm me in anyway, just given me a good scare. Could anyone give me some advice on why they are doing this and what should I do?
    Thanks!
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2007, 06:59 PM
    There are books that you can buy. Sylvia brown says to bless the house with holy water, and when you see one tell it to go to the light. I had a person that studies aliens & ghost tell me that what a lot of people consider ghost are really aliens. Btw I believe in them. I lived in a house many years ago that had some strange goings on, as far as I know the people still hear things on occasion. But not nearly as often as when 5 single women was living there. The ghost in that house would come out often, and scare the crap out of us there is no ignoring it as it would pass by you 3 or 4 times before going away the one that appeared to be a man and there was one that wore a long dress. Ooh how creepy. I will shush , cause in my current home I have never seen anything and I sure don't want to either.
    SoulMate05 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2007, 07:29 PM
    Spirits are interesting to get involved in. I have had a few encounters myself. The only factor is that I cannot seem spirits. Now I know there are different names to calls spirits. I read a book one time, it told me that the ones that bother you all the time are polterguists. There just there to bug you. Or it could just be a spirit that is trapped, and is just playing with you. Lettting you know that it is there, in your presence, on the same place as you are. If it hasn't done anything harmful to you. Like crawl into bed with you, or grab you or anything. You should be safe. Talk to it, when things start happening. Don't be rude. Just say Hey I know your hear, I don't mind you, but please don't flip the switches on me. Or whatever the spirit is doing. Just be kind, the hear you too. Good luck, and I would like to know how it is going.or if you give this a shot.
    justinl1234 Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Jul 3, 2007, 08:22 PM
    As a christian, I advise you to first ask the 'spirit' to, in the Lord's name, show itself and clarify its intentions. The important thing is to not be afraid, the Lord has promised us to support us at all times, he promised us that there is nothing for us to fight, he will do the fighting, you just have to stay faithful and thus, not be afraid. In any cases, never be afraid to ask, or demand something to the spirit in the holy Lord's name. Remember, the lord does not give you suffering, it is the satan, even if suffering is upon you, the Lord limits it according to your ability to handle it. Whatever happens, remember, faith and braveness.
    strand_3393 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2007, 08:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulMate05
    Spirits are interesting to get involved in. I have had a few encounters myself. The only factor is that I cannot seem spirits. Now I know there are different names to calls spirits. I read a book one time, it told me that the ones that bother you all the time are polterguists. There just there to bug you. Or it could just be a spirit that is trapped, and is just playing with you. Lettting you know that it is there, in your presence, on the same place as you are. If it hasnt done anything harmful to you. Like crawl into bed with you, or grab you or anything. You should be safe. Talk to it, when things start happening. Dont be rude. Just say Hey I know your hear, I dont mind you, but please dont flip the switches on me. Or whatever the spirit is doing. Just be kind, the hear you too. good luck, and I would like to know how it is going.or if you give this a shot.
    Thanks I hope that if I try this it will work!
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

Aug 3, 2007, 08:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by strand_3393
    hi, i have some ghosts in my house that i would like advice on. since i moved into this house i have had many experiences from throwing things across the floor to playing music, hiding things, messing with lights, footsteps, and i have even seen on of them. my dogs are constantly looking over at nothing and going in a bark frenzy with their tails between there legs...and again locking their eyes on nothing. the ghosts have also been messing with the circuit breaker. the switches to only the room i am will get flipped of at random times, and at one time i looked at the circuit box and the switches were moving back and fourth on their own. they haven't done anything to harm me in anyway, just given me a good scare. could anyone give me some advice on why they are doing this and what should i do?
    Thanks!
    Nothing to harm you except invade your home and make you feel ill at ease?
    Obviously if you feel harassed it's because you are being harassed. Do God's angels harass people? Of course not. But there are spirits or angels which do. I'm sure you know which spirits I am referring to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do we have a ghost visiting us? [ 31 Answers ]

Several things have happened that make me think we have a visitor. Here is a list of things that has happened on more than one occasion: TV changes stations on its own and I am the only one in the house. We live in the country so not much chance of a prank Candles relighting themselves after...

What is ghost? [ 13 Answers ]

I would like to request for your opinion on "What is ghost?" Normally we would think that ghost is from the "soul" of a living thing. If that is The case, then the world would be full of ghosts - and certainly this does not look So. I would think that someone becomes a ghost when...

I have a shower issue and venting issue [ 1 Answers ]

I have 4 showers in my house 1 downstairs and 3 upstairs. Two of the 3 upstairs have stopped having hotwater in them, shower A is a tub shower combined unit and has no hot water in it, shower B is a shower only with a jetted tub in the same bathroom but not single unit. The shower in B has no hot...

The ghost [ 1 Answers ]

For whom ever may be reading Dear reader my sister has been going throw werid things in her life like when she was little she has been thinking that a spirit has been following her she has had been in a room going into a closet and the light turned off by itself:eek: I was very confused that...

View more questions Search