Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mango7777 Posts: 28, Reputation: 5

Jul 2, 2007, 11:31 PM
    This too shall pass.
    Reflecting upon what makes people stronger as a whole, it's the trusting in oneself for the knowing of what is true which allows us to get up in the morning and deal with life on life's terms. What has come to fruition for me is this:

The pain, the anger, the hurt, the fear, the despair, the sadness, the love, the joy, the bliss, the thrill of the moment, the excitement, the fun...

All these feelings make their presence known, and then they pass.
    Remembering this is crucial, to me, when I am in darkness and it seems as though I can't bare it and that the fear of feeling of darkness won't ever pass, I just remember -It Will. They always do. The pain and darkness are only temporary

Just look back at the greatest fun and joy you've experienced. How long did it last before the intensity faded away?

All of life's challenges and joys are temporary. But we always seem to think the time frame is different. To be strong in your weakness/darkness, to do the next right thing in your day when waking up is such an effort, one foot in front of the other is a great fête :)

I need to be reminded of this often when I feel pain, because it brings perspective to my life and Faith that This too shall pass and I Will laugh again-guaranteed.

I hope this tid-bit helps someone who needs a hug and a friend.
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Jul 2, 2007, 11:35 PM
    Awesome, hugs all around!
    For me, the greatest joy, is in worship, when after a time of depression, I'm singing out to god (not very well, my voice sucks) and suddenly, I start to smile, and happyness overtakes me, and I start to sing louder, and I smile and laugh while I do it, and the happyness goes on and on and on.
    Another thing that gives me great joy, is when a certain person who I admire, she said the other day "you are important to me" when I was trying to convince her that she would be better of without my friendship.
    The small things people say can bring the greatest joy, and god can bring you so much happyness.
    Its good that your creating a post not asking for help, but actually helping! Good on you mate

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can't pass the ICWAI examination [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am in a big problem , I had taken admission in the ICWAI course , I managed to clear most of the papers but unfortunately I am unable to clear the last 8 papers. Last three years I am appearing in the examination but every time the result is negative. My parents have...

Help me to pass the road test [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, This is my first time to writing someplace to get help. The problem I am having May be is not a big issue in your eyes, but please help me. I am trying to get A driving license. as millions of people are driving. I feel so embarrassed as I still don't have my license so I can drive freely...

Do enzymes pass ? [ 18 Answers ]

I was at the health food store today and saw a bottle of "systemic enzymes" The enzyme is Nattokinase does anyone here know if this passes trough your intestines to get into your blood stream. If I remember my biology enzymes do not pass trough your intestines Does this one pass into your blood?

How much time should pass when. [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I sold our first home 3 years ago to a couple who are now claiming that there is faulty wiring in the basement. They refused an inspection when we closed, and now 3 years later say they want us to pay for the new wiring or they are going to take us to court. Can they legally do...

Pass word [ 7 Answers ]

Hello Experts, I want to make a password for my PC, to prevent anyone use the computer during I'm not exciting,so can anyone help on this. Thanks

View more questions Search