Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cree_016 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2007, 08:11 PM
    What kind of pills are these?
    Hey I have 2 different kind of pills one has DAN twice on one side and on the other side it days 5600 and then the other pill has 93 above 637 and nothing on the other side. What kind of pills are they?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2007, 11:38 PM
    I would suggest checking out the information on the following site:

Pill Identifier - Drugs.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What Kind Of Pills Are These And The Spec Please [ 24 Answers ]

I Found A Round Pill That Is White And Has A Number 512 On One Side Then A Line On The Other I Was Told It Was A O.codone Is That True I Found A Pill With A Cursive V On One Side On Other Side It Has A Line And A Number That Says 35 92 It's A Oval Shape I Was Told It Was A Vicodin

Adricted to diet pills and over the counter pills [ 5 Answers ]

:o I have for the past 4 years been adicted to dietr pills and over the counter pills I even take more then I need toi have tried to stop before but just couldn't stop. I want to stop and I want to get better but I don't know how I can stop with out help but I don't want to sign myself into a...

What Kind of Pills are these? [ 2 Answers ]

I found two pills. One is a small white pill with QPL with a line and then 115 on it. The other one is Purple with the number 13 on one side and it looks like an 8 with a slash through it.

Me and my kind of ex [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I really don't know what to do in this situation. I started working at this store in June 2006 and the girl I'm confused about started working at the same time. Even the same traning group. We became friends and about a month ago, we really got into each other. We started going to the movies...

Me and my kind of ex [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. I really don't know what to do in this situation. I started working at this store in June 2006 and the girl I'm confused about started working at the same time. Even the same training group. We became friends and about a month ago, we really got into each other. We started going to the movies...

View more questions Search