Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laranita82 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2007, 06:38 PM
    Do you know the artist or name of this song?
    I have part of the lyrics to this song I have been dying to get, but am yet to find out who sings it. I tried Yahoo, but only got 1 answer and it was wrong. For future references it's not Dr. Dre- nuttin but a g thing

The part of the lyrics I got go "It's like this and like that, the hoodz got my back"
    It is a hip hop or rap song. Thanks
    turkey Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

Jul 2, 2007, 11:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by laranita82
    I have part of the lyrics to this song I have been dying to get, but am yet to find out who sings it. I tried yahoo, but only got 1 answer and it was wrong. For future refrences it's not Dr. Dre- nuttin but a g thing

The part of the lyrics I got go "It's like this and like that, the hoodz got my back"
    It is a hip hop or rap song. Thanx
    Try going on Google and putting in song lyrics! U might just get your song!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a Artist and Song Title of a song [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All, There is a song I heard years ago but I can't remember the artist name and song title. All I have is a lyrics of a few lines of the song. "Kiss me with all your heart, Your love is sweeter than wine But wine is all i have"

Don't know the artist or the song name [ 2 Answers ]

Some of the words are "when the sun goes down and the _____ comes out ........Do you see what I see? Do you hear what I hear all these_____gangstas year after year?" Sorry I don't know what goes in the blanks either. And where I put the "......." that means there is other words that I can't...

Song and artist [ 1 Answers ]

Umm I don't know who its by or anything but I know a few lyrics it goes - Women you've got to be a women you've got the feeling of love. Oh your talking to me, you see right threw me I think it's a older song I need help finding the artist and title of the song

Song and artist [ 2 Answers ]

Who sings this song and what's it called, part of it goes something like this, Falling is easy, its getting back up that becoumes the problem

View more questions Search