Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JESSICAT23 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2007, 05:13 PM
    Feeling pregnant
    I have been off the depo shot since June 2006.I had one pregnancy which ended in abortion on August 2006.since then I have not had a period only spotting once in awhile.I took a blood test for pregnancy in may 2007 but it was negative.I've also taken a at home pregnancy test but it was also negative as well.my breasts are sore,I have white gooey stuff inside of my nipples.I just don't feel right.my stomach looks like I'm pregnant.could I still be pregnant even though every test I've taken is negative.I am a pot and ciggarette smoker.can that affect my test results?please help me.I don't know what my next step should be... jessica
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Jul 2, 2007, 05:56 PM
    Well the best thing for you to do is quit smoking both of the things your smoking... And go to the dr and get a blood test immediately.
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Jul 3, 2007, 10:00 AM
    Blood test are reliable, so if the blood test came back negative I would think that you aren't pregnant. Talk to your doctor about your sore nipples and the discharge. It might be a symptom of something else.
    JESSICAT23 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2007, 07:05 PM
    Hi,it's Me Again.I Went To The Doctor Today And They Examined Me And Took My Blood And I Am Not Pregnant.so,now I'm Worried That My Symptoms Are From Something More Serious.does Any Know What It Might Be?
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Jul 4, 2007, 07:13 AM
    Discharge from your breasts could be something more serious. I would recommend you to go to your doctor and get this checked out.
    thamodelswife Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2007, 09:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JESSICAT23
    i have been off of the depo shot since june 2006.i had one pregnancy which ended in abortion on august 2006.since then i have not had a period only spotting once in awhile.i took a blood test for pregnancy in may 2007 but it was negative.i've also taken a at home pregnancy test but it was also negative as well.my breasts are sore,i have white gooey stuff inside of my nipples.i just dont feel right.my stomach looks like i'm pregnant.could i still be pregnant even though every test i've taken is negative.i am a pot and ciggarette smoker.can that affect my test results?please help me.i dont know what my next step should be....................jessica
    You should have a blood pregnancy test done. This will detect the hcg (human growth hormone) in your system
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

Jul 4, 2007, 08:41 PM
    Go to Web MD for info and still call your Dr. asap

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Not feeling well [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I haven't really been feeling well for about a year already. I have been having headaches, feel nauseous, shaky, and trouble breathing. The doctors haven't really found anything yet, other then that I had skuliosis. I have been going to the chiropractor for about five months already. Are...

That feeling. [ 4 Answers ]

Even one has had that feeling where you really like sum1 and you think its guna go somewhere then the other person doesn't feel the same. And the feeling of dissapointment sticks in your stomach for weeks. Well I have that at the mo,, me and the girl I like are friends and ii thought it mite go...

Why I got this feeling? [ 24 Answers ]

Hii my name is caroline hey I don't know I love my man but I'm so insecure , n is not I don't trust him but I been hurt lot of time and I'm just scared that happen again , now my question its this normal in person? Please can some body help me because I think I'm going carzy I can't sleep, I...

I still have feeling for my ex [ 7 Answers ]

Hey You! Well I really like this guy and he asked my out a couple of days ago. I really do like him and would go out with him but for some reason I scared of getting hurt again.I think I still have feeling for my ex. In the past relationship my boyfriend cheated on me with this girl he goes to...

View more questions Search