Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bladerecon Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2007, 03:48 PM
    I really like this girl
    I know I posted a problem on this site before, but the girl I liked had a boyfriend and now they broke up. We talk just about everyday and we are like bestfriends. She tells me things that she hasn't told anyone. When we hang out, There's a point where I look at her and she is looking at me, like right in my eyes. I stare at her back and we stare into each others eyes for a while. I want to tell her that I really like you but I'm afraid it might ruin our friendship. I on the fourth of July, I'm going to the beach with her and I was wondering if I should ask tell her that I like her. I think the reason I haven't is because I'm afraid of the consequences and getting rejected. What should I do?
    notcoolenough Posts: 95, Reputation: 7

Jul 2, 2007, 06:05 PM
    You should deffinitely tell her how you feel or you will always feel this way. You will always wonder 'what if?' If you are scared of it ruining your friendship, then word it a certain way. Maybe say "hey, I really think you are something special and that you are someone I could really be happy with if we dated. I was wondering if you have ver thought the same thing'. This way you are no directly saying that you really like her and want to be with her... which could possibly ruin a friendship if she doesn't feel the same.
    wickedimp Posts: 57, Reputation: 14

Jul 3, 2007, 07:49 AM
    I had a girl as a best friend when I was about 14... we were like bonnie and clyde without the bank robbing... I was her best friend and she was mine. No secrets between us and I never took it further because she was the girl that EVERYONE wanted to have a girlfriend. Well... she and I ended up living together (in a husband and wife way) from when I was 17 and nobody was more surprised than me!

Despite our long term relationship breaking down a few years ago we still are the best of friends and I thank the maker for the 17 years we had together.

Moral of the story, be true to yourself and your friends, live without expectation or agenda.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2007, 07:55 AM
    Go for it and let her know. Best friends usually make the best lovers. Why not give it a chanch. Not guarantee it will work out but what do you have to lose? Nothing? Imagine if everything turns out awsome. You will gain so much.

Joe
    JonLR92 Posts: 81, Reputation: -2

Jul 5, 2007, 07:09 AM
    Did you do it?
    rebel-2 Posts: 107, Reputation: 8

Jul 5, 2007, 09:17 AM
    Lol, there could be somthin to this... :)
    SHELL13 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2007, 12:07 PM
    Did you do it? And if you did what did she say
    watdoidonow Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2007, 01:45 AM
    Ok I was in the girl situation like this not too long ago. This guy was always there for me and he was what really got me through my horrible break up. Now Im not completely sure how she feels but I know we had MANY similar moments, and honestly if he would have done what you wanted to he wouldn't have gotten rejected. But most importantly if he would have it would have been in a kind way that he could have handled and understood. But see your girl is lucky because you are still there for her like that, see mine moved on because he was too scared to ask me because he thought we could only be just friends. But I wish u all the luck!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The girl of my dreams turn into the girl of my nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

We where going out for 5 years and it was great the first 2 years. We seen each other everyday and we love every minute of it. Then her mom found we were going out and try to make it bad for both of us. Then her mom put her in jail for stealing a key chain and running away from home when her mom...

Little girl and EX GIRL [ 1 Answers ]

There is This 12 Yr Old Girl That Likes Me A lot And I A 14 Year Old Like Her A Little But The Problem Is That Me And My Ex Are Thinking About Getting Back Together And I Don't Want to Hurt This Girls Feelings Also I Just Want to Wait To See Were I Go With My Ex?:(

A Girl I like [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Im 15 years old, and things feel a little weird. I like this girl at my school a lot, but she has a boyfriend so is it okay that I still like her, or should I just leave her alone. Im in the 10th grade, and she's in the 11th if that makes any difference.

My girl [ 3 Answers ]

Well here goes, I've been with her for a while now and we've been through so many ups and downs, in the past, when we FIRSt started dating, I hate to say, I've cheated on her a lot, but I've changed and she knows I'm trying my best, I don't think she's gotten over it and I just really want to...

View more questions Search