Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    applesbananas456 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2007, 01:42 PM
    Guy I like ignoring me
    There is a guy I like, and he kno's I like him. He likes me back (or so he says). We usually email, but lately he hasn't replied to anything I've sent. We don't act all "lovey-dovey" we just act like good friends, so I don't think I'm coming on too strong. So I was just wondering what you people think it is and what you think I should do. And thx~
    N0223C Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2007, 02:46 PM
    Ask him what's going on. Nobody can tell you better than himself. If he tries to change the subject or gives you an "I don't know" answer, then the odds are that he isn't being honest. Hopefully you two are close enough that he will feel comfortable telling you what is really going on. I believe it's better to know the truth, than to go on wondering. So brace yourself for an answer you might not want to hear.
    wickedimp Posts: 57, Reputation: 14

Jul 3, 2007, 07:54 AM
    Ok I'm guessing this is a teen romance... With that in mind let me tell you - boys are not good at discussing their feelings - once again - boys don't talk well about what they feel. This is especially true if the feelings are particularly strong... Don't be deterred by his off handedness just be yourself and try not to assume you know what he's thinking. Often boys heads are pretty damn empty or just filled with boobs beer and cars and boobs... you get the picture. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is she ignoring me? [ 16 Answers ]

I met a girl about 2 months ago and we have been seeing each other for about 6 weeks. Things where going really well and we where intimate together etc. She was very affectionate with me and also talked about going to live overseas together etc. I was trying to take it slowly by not talking...

My best friend is ignoring me [ 5 Answers ]

I have a group of 8 friends at school and one of them is my best friend. Whenever she and I hang out by ourselves she acts like my best friend and we have a really good time. When we are at school or with our other friends she ignores me and will hardly even talk to me. I'm getting really...

Is he ignoring me? [ 15 Answers ]

A few months back I started seeing someone occasionally. This person sent me many emails suggesting to have a "fling". But the condition was that this person not "hate" me once we were done and that we remain the friends we were. The person agreed. Now that it's over, this person seems to be...

My best friend is ignoring me [ 9 Answers ]

I have 5 good friends at school one of which is my best friend or at least she used to be. I think I like her but I'm not sure. Anyway, about 3 months back one of the 5 friends started flriting with her.(lets call her S and him L). Now S ignores me and only talks to L. One of my other friends...

Ignoring me. [ 10 Answers ]

For the past couple of days, my ex-girlfriend has been ignoring me. She doesn't want to talk to me during school at all. She just instant messages me and asks me for help for homework.. I say hi or ask her questions, but she won't answer at all when I get a chance to see her. We left off on...

View more questions Search