Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    megans Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2007, 11:56 AM
    Should I Get Checked for pregnancy
    Last month my cycle started about a week late. When it did show up, it was kind of a hit or miss thing. One minute I was bleeding the next I wasn't. It lasted about four days, rather then my usual seven day cycle. Yesterday I took a pregnancy test because my family , especially my husband is convided that I am expecting. I have also notice that I am very tired, having allot of head aches and eating allot more then I normally do. When I took the test I took the one that makes a plus sign or minus sign. The result made a plus sign with a dark left to right line and a light up and down line forming a plus sign. Could I really be expecting? Should I test again?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 2, 2007, 11:57 AM
    Test again using first morning urine. If you are still unsure, make an appointment with your doctor for a blood test.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2007, 02:12 PM
    It sounds like you are getting a positive result to me. I suggest you get another test, but this time get the easy read " pregnant/not pregnant" digital test.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2007, 02:14 PM
    I got a test result like that, and nine months later came my baby boy :)
    turkey Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

Jul 2, 2007, 09:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by megans
    Last month my cycle started about a week late. When it did show up, it was kinda a hit or miss thing. One minute I was bleeding the next I wasnt. It lasted about four days, rather then my usual seven day cycle. Yesterday i took a pregnancy test because my family , especially my husband is convided that I am expecting. I have also notice that I am very tired, having allot of head aches and eating allot more then I normally do. When I took the test I took the one that makes a plus sign or minus sign. The result made a plus sign with a dark left to right line and a light up and down line forming a plus sign. Could I really be expecting? Should I test again?
    Just go to a clinic and they will test you for free and then you will know for sure! Congrats if you are!
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2007, 09:19 PM
    Sounds like a positive. I had tests similar to that. I also suggest the digital test, or seeing a clinic. Congrats!
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Jul 3, 2007, 09:35 AM
    When I took the plus/negative test my horizontal line was dark and the vertical line was light... it still means positive. I bought other types of tests to make sure and they were also positive. A line is a line no matter how dark or light. I also went to the health clinic and took a test just because I couldn't believe it. Buy a different type of test to double check... but it sounds like a positive to me.
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

Jul 3, 2007, 11:38 AM
    I would Guess you are pregnant

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

After pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

I had a baby 3 weeks ago, and I was wondering when I can start doing sit ups to get rid of this belly I have?

Pregnancy after 40 [ 1 Answers ]

Could I be pregnant even though I got my period approximately 4 days after the unprotected sex? I am 43.

Is pregnancy possible? [ 4 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex on thye last day of my period and three days later I ovulated.I was cramping for two days after that.we did the withdrawal method.could I be pregnant?

Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question on whether I could be pregnant or not. My boyfriend and I were fooling around on January 16 I had my period on January 6th and we really didn't do anything just touching and he was also wearing a condom. The next month I got my period three days early on the third of February. It...

Pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

IS it possible to be pregnannt even if you haven't missed your period?

View more questions Search