Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vball43 Posts: 76, Reputation: 4

Jul 2, 2007, 10:21 AM
    Friend who's a guy
    I like this guy in my class but he's also my best guy friend. How do I get his attention?
    margarita_momma Posts: 299, Reputation: 46

Jul 2, 2007, 11:41 AM
    You need to think about this very carefully before doing anything. I use to get little "crushes" on my guy friends when I was in school. I pursued one of them once and it ended up costing me the friendship. We dated for about 2 months and it ended shortly after that. He was one of my best friends and after the break-up, he didn't want to talk to me anymore. It really hurt. I don't want you to go through the same thing. So make sure if this is just a little crush or if you think it could be something worthwhile. Good luck
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2007, 12:13 PM
    I would take heed of the answer above as it is based upon experience.

I'm just guessing on this because I don't know how long you have known him. But, if it hasn't been for very long, then maybe he will end up asking you to do something more along the lines of what you would want. You might think about keeping the close friendship up, waiting and see what happens. Just a thought.
    vball43 Posts: 76, Reputation: 4

Jul 2, 2007, 06:09 PM
    Thanks both of you u both gave great advice!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend is dating a guy way to old for her [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, my friend is 14. She is dating a junior this year, she is a freshman. Anyway, this is her 4th b/f, 2nd real b/f, and within a week of going out he is grabbing her on her... backside. I am worried, I think she is either afraid of making him angry (he is a 3rd degree black belt), or she...

My friend stole my guy [ 17 Answers ]

What shall I do my friend stole my guy and I want him back what shall I do has anyone got any advice ? :confused:

Guy Friend Issue? [ 6 Answers ]

There's this guy at school. We used to be friends at least we seemed to be... but now he's like saying that we have nothing in common which isn't true and that to stop talking to him in front of his friends and at school just say hi. Only time I can talk to him is on Facebook. A lot of people have...

Desperate to get a guy Friend [ 2 Answers ]

I am at the age where guys and girls go out and have fun, as for me... I have no guy friends whatsoever!! I have my eye on this guy whom I liked for a while, and I really want to become his friend. Every time I'm alone with him we are shy and sometimes we talk about little things. Next time I want...

My best guy friend? Is it going to work? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I've been friends with a guy for 1yr and 4mnths now.. We started being friends, because he went through a difficult breakup and me too, so we helped each other.. since then we've become BEST BEST friends. We are totally comfortable with each other. We started kissing and it was just kind of...

View more questions Search