Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vball43 Posts: 76, Reputation: 4

Jul 2, 2007, 10:05 AM
    Battle at Normandy
    Who did we fight against at the battle at Normandy?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2007, 10:21 AM
    June 6, 1944 – August 25, 1944 The Battle of Normandy pitted the Allied forces of the US ,England ,Canada ,and to a lesser extent the Free French and free Poles against the German Army that was occupying France.
    vball43 Posts: 76, Reputation: 4

Jul 2, 2007, 10:38 AM
    O duh I'm an idiot thanks u rock!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Custody Battle! [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I'm Kelli. I'm 22. I have two daughters, Sarah (3) and Emily (1). :) They are my life. In March, I eloped to a gentlemen I thought I loved. We only dated for a short time but I thought this person would make my family "whole" (I am from a broken home and foolishly thought this would bury...

Nebraska modification battle... [ 2 Answers ]

This is probably a stupid question but here goes anyway... does anybody know of any lawyers who do pro bono family law and can represent in Box Butte County Nebraska? I live in California and need a lawyer in Nebraska. I need to defend myself against a motion for modification and possibly a reverse...

Newborn Custody Battle [ 11 Answers ]

I am 17, pregnant, and in the middle of a divorce from my "husband." He has harassed me since I left him in September of 2006. I left him because he was physically abusive. Now, he harassed me about my son that will be born within weeks. One moment he says he will take my son away from me and...

Custody Battle [ 2 Answers ]

My godson is seeking joint custody of his daughter. He pays child support and wants the courts to tell the mother she can not take the daughter out of town to live no matter what. What are his changes of getting the request order in court?

Battle w/ex over dependents [ 2 Answers ]

By mid June 2005 I satisfied IRS requirements for claiming my two children as dependents. They lived in my home more than half the year, and I provided more than half their support (NCP not paying support). In June 2005 I was handed a divorce decree stating my ex and I each are to claim one...

View more questions Search