Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    woh337 Posts: 149, Reputation: 6

Jul 2, 2007, 09:13 AM
    What will intimidate a guy
    So guys...

I am asking you, what are the things we(ladies) have done or about us that you think intimidates you?? :confused:

Again, all the comments, answers and advice are appreciated.

Thank you hun!
    vball43 Posts: 76, Reputation: 4

Jul 2, 2007, 09:22 AM
    A strong woman will intimidate a guy. Are you writing a book or something?
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Jul 2, 2007, 09:23 AM
    An attractive, very good looking woman

Right?

Jul 2, 2007, 09:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by vball43
    A strong woman will intimidate a guy. Are you writing a book or something?
    Hahahaha, I like your answer. TO your question: no I am not, I am just wondering. By the way, do you mean physically strong?? Or mentally strong?:rolleyes:

Jul 2, 2007, 09:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kristynn
    An attractive, very good looking woman

Right?
    Like you are, hun:p hm... my understanding of intimidating is scaring... what is wrong with being good looking attractive? It scares guys away? Or my understanding of it has been wrong?:eek:

Jul 2, 2007, 09:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by woh337
    like you are, hun:p hm...my understanding of intimidating is scaring...what is wrong with being good looking attractive? it scares guys away? or my understanding of it has been wrong?:eek:
    I haven't said that but anyway... That's when they become painfully shy and mortally intimidated because it might affect their ego and then, they become fearful and don't think of themselves deserving, so they prefer staring while being in their comfort zone and avoid putting themselves on the line, and find excuses for themselves when they actually shouldn't. :rolleyes: It's sad!

Where have all the guys gone?
    We need some CONCRETE answers here. :D

Jul 2, 2007, 09:38 AM
    Mentally strong. Idependant. Doesn't need a man's help.

Jul 2, 2007, 10:08 AM
    mentally strong. Idependant. Doesn't need a man's help.
    I see... that makes lot of sense. Hey u play v-ball? I do too which college u play at?:rolleyes:

Jul 2, 2007, 10:09 AM
    I play 7 th grade vball lol!

Jul 2, 2007, 10:13 AM
    -_-; lol

Jul 2, 2007, 10:14 AM
    Comments on this post
    woh337 agrees: well explained... I know... what are the guys?

I meant "where are the guys?"
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Jul 2, 2007, 10:25 AM
    Hello.

Lets see a man will feel intimidated when his Lady has to put on her glasses when he drops his shorts.

If his Lady asks him to let her know when he is done.

When his hooker charges by the inch and she has to pay him.

Ok lets get real... Many Men feel threatened by any Lady that is more powerfully then he is. It can be looks, money, schooling. The problem is that same Man will always be wishing he had more. If a Man is happy with who he is and what he has then he will see a lady that has more as a positive not a negative.

Dennis777

Jul 2, 2007, 10:34 AM
    I play 7 th grade vball lol!
    That's awesome! :)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 2, 2007, 01:41 PM
    Real men are not intimidated by anyone let alone a female. So its safe to assume if you have a man who is intimidated by you for whatever reason, he isn't a real man. Having said that, he may be to in love to be intimidated by you. Having said that he may be intimidated by you because his social skills are not matured and honed to razor sharpness and he will be a real man soon, but can't wait. But even having said that, are you sure its intimidation your seeing and not just he is turned off and wants to get away? You have to be careful using words like intimidation, as it tends to intimidate those you ask questions of. That is of course should be noted that real men are not intimidated, by a mere word, in fact can be quite turned on by a female that can potentially kick their A$$, but that has nothing to do with being intimidated, its just a sex thing, like staring at a female, just the things we guys do to enjoy the females, and are not intimidated unless caught at it. At which case we let you feel like we are intimidated since all we want to do is get away from you before you get the idea to kick our a$$ and we know how intimidating, and embarrassing that can be , so to answer your question, NO!

Jul 2, 2007, 01:48 PM
    I am just curious about it, it has nothing to do with the "Staring at chicks" post!
    U sound like a real man;)

Jul 2, 2007, 01:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    Real men are not intimidated by anyone let alone a female. So its safe to assume if you have a man who is intimidated by you for whatever reason, he isn't a real man. Having said that, he may be to in love to be intimidated by you. Having said that he may be intimidated by you because his social skills are not matured and honed to razor sharpness and he will be a real man soon, but can't wait. But even having said that, are you sure its intimidation your seeing and not just he is turned off and wants to get away?? You have to be careful using words like intimidation, as it tends to intimidate those you ask questions of. That is of course should be noted that real men are not intimidated, by a mere word, in fact can be quite turned on by a female that can potentially kick their A$$, but that has nothing to do with being intimidated, its just a sex thing, like staring at a female, just the things we guys do to enjoy the females, and are not intimidated unless caught at it. At which case we let you feel like we are intimidated since all we want to do is get away from you before you get the idea to kick our a$$ and we know how intimidating, and embarrassing that can be , so to answer your question, NO!
    Except for this, what's a "real man"?

Jul 2, 2007, 02:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kristynn
    Except for this, what's a "real man"?
    Real man is HUno:D :o ;)

Jul 2, 2007, 02:12 PM
    Real man is HUno:D :o ;)
    God! You love him that much and he's not even here now! I can't believe it! :D

But I think he's cheating on you. :rolleyes: I'm sure he's out on a date with someone or preparing for it... :p

Jul 2, 2007, 02:14 PM
    Are you with him now?
    Oops, you think he got depoted by to Mexico? Dang, I told him get the citizenship earlier... :D

Jul 2, 2007, 02:15 PM
    r u with him now?
    Oops, u think he got depoted by to Mexico? dang, I told him get the citizenship ealier...:D
    LOL WHAT? I'm in Canada, he's in the States.

I don't know. Talk to him, not to me. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The guy holding my hand and the guy holding my heart aren't the same? [ 10 Answers ]

I really like my ex still and I have a new boyfriend and he's so sweet and all, but I'm still just so in love with my ex and it makes me feel bad for my new boyfriend.. I mean I told my ex that I still like him and everything but the thing is is that he has a new girlfriend and so yeah I can't...

Bi guy falls for straight guy [ 6 Answers ]

Im a 34 yrs old and realized I'm bi sexual have not crossed over yet but very much on the move. 6 months I've been real close to a guy whom I've known for almost 20 years but do to the difference in age (hes 8yrs younger) we've just connected deeply over the past summer. The past month he's come...

I don't know who this guy is.. [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I don't know who this guy is, he's japanese or something. http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p164/king_joseph/32543342.jpg That's where his picture is. Does anyone know? And I didn't get it from a website so I can't find it, I got it from a chatroom and they don't know...

What to do with the guy? [ 2 Answers ]

Well at the first of oct me and my boyfriend broke up after 2 months because he wanted to go back to being friends and later down the road maybe try going out again I agreed with him except I made a mistake I started missing him sooo much and I did the worst thing I told him. He told me he didn't...

View more questions Search