Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    littlefootchell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2007, 07:02 AM
    Am I pregnant from the pull out method
    Hi all
    I have been with my partner for 6 months I am 26 and have one child we have been using the pull out method but we had sex when I was most fertile and ued the pull out metod I am due on my period soon but I have really sore breasts and have been going to the loo a lot and I don't know what the chances are that I might be pregnnt
    vball43 Posts: 76, Reputation: 4

Jul 2, 2007, 07:04 AM
    U can get pregnant that way
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Jul 2, 2007, 07:17 AM
    You can get pregnant with the pull out method because while he's in he is shooting out precum, I would suggest you take a HPT the day you are expected to get your period with first morning urine.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2007, 08:21 AM
    Yes, as mentioned above, you can definitely get pregnant, because of pre-. Pre- contains sperm, and neither partner knows when it is released. MANY babies have been conceived on the pull out method. This is the most unreliable form of birth control that could be used, short of not trying to prevent it at all. Wait until your period is missed, then take a test. Good luck.
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Jul 3, 2007, 10:12 AM
    Yes, the chances of you getting pregnant are high when using the pull out method, which is not a form of birth control at all. In fact, I was on birth control and my husband pulled out and I still got pregnant.
    The only way to really know if you are pregnant is to wait and take a HPT the first day of your missed period.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pull cord won't pull on Murray 2.0 mower [ 7 Answers ]

I have a Murray/Briggs 6.0 engine mower and the pull cord is sticking. It will stop after pulling about 4 inches. Then if I jiggle the pull cord it will extend another 4 inches. I can see a plastic piece that seems to be stopping it at every four inches. What is causing this and what is the repair...

Scientific method [ 1 Answers ]

What are the six steps in the scientific method?

Absorption Costing Method and Marginal Costing Method [ 0 Answers ]

A company's normal capacity utilization is reckoned as 90%, it has a production capacity of 200000 units per year. Standard variable production cost and the variable selling cost are Rs. 11 and Rs. 3 per unit respectively. However the fixed cost and the fixed selling cost are rs. 360000 and Rs....

How to fix a Pull start, Won't pull out! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 49cc Mini Dirt Bike. It has a pull start engine, just like a lawn mower. However, I went to pull the cord as usual, and the cord just won't pull out! I don't know what it is, but I try and pull it as hard as I can, and it only comes out about 4 inches! I need help! Thanks!:)

Pull Rope will not pull [ 1 Answers ]

I have a B&S Troy-bilt that I bought in April. I have used 3 times. On the 4th time the mower was working. It suddenly died. I assumed it was low on gas. I added gas and the pull rope will not pull. I am not sure how to fix any ideas.

View more questions Search