Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BandJplus2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2007, 09:01 PM
    Feather Lite Plus Weedeater
    I have a 7 year old Feather Lite Plus weedeater. Just resently it's gotten to where it will not stay started. It starts just fine, it just won't stay started. I've checked the filter, it's clean. I've checked the primer pump and it flows fine. Any advice?
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2007, 09:46 AM
    Yes,
    Have The Carb. Adjusted, If This Doesn't Work, Then Have The Carb. Cleaned Or Rebuilt(some Carbs Must Be Replaced As There Are No Kits Available), Add Fresh Fuel. If It Needs A Carb. Chances Are You'd Be Better Off Investing In A New Weedeater, Like A "stihl, Or Echo Brand"
    Please Rate My Answers.
    Thanks, Mowerman2468
    wiz1jtc Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2007, 03:44 PM
    What about the spark plug? Have you checked the fuel line for clogs?
    canadianhotbox Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Jul 16, 2007, 01:24 AM
    Mess with your carb.make sure the plug is good. Make sure the gas is getting to the motor [inspected the gas line]your carb could every well be gone and by the sounds of it you have gotting the life it was build to live out of it. Unless you have another one the same you can use for parts you are out of luck. You probley can not get any parts for them so you will most likely have to get a new one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feather Fascinator [ 2 Answers ]

Hi just logged in as I need some help. I need to make a feather fascinator for my daughters wedding on 3.3.07. I have the combs feathers and ribbon but have no clue where to start. I do not suit wearing hats and to buy one is too expensive. Please can you help me.:)

Feather line weed eater [ 5 Answers ]

I have a weed eater that has 2 broken fuel lines. I would like to know where I can go to replace them? The name of the gas weed eater is,FEATHER LINE. Thanks!

Feather Lite Weedeater. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I tried starting my feather lite weedeater for the first time this summer, it ran for a few minutes then died. I put a new spark plug in it, cleaned the filter, but still won't start, when I pull the starter cord, gas is right mixture, and new. HELP?? Thank you. Slade.

Feather lit weed eater [ 2 Answers ]

I have a feather lite weedeater. It won't prime... it acts like the hoses are hooked up backward? They seem to fit correctly... could something be pluged up to keep the gas from flowing into the prime bulb?

Starting Feather Lite X200 [ 1 Answers ]

I need some help, I have lost my owner's manual for my feather lite X200 Trimmer. Can you help me with how to start sequence. We have not used in over a year.

View more questions Search