Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Phoenix25 Posts: 203, Reputation: 5

Jul 1, 2007, 03:57 PM
    Wishful thinking
    I have a wish I want to come true so bad does anyone have anything that would help my wish come true like (touch blue your wish will come true OR wish on a star OR on a wish bone) Please help me.
    NavyBlue1984 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2007, 01:48 PM
    Hello...

I find that the best thing to make a wish come true is to BELIEVE!!

Cinderella wasn't kidding when she said to keep believing, so don't stop!

When our wishes come true, it is a combination of self confidence and a little magick to top it off. Without the self confidence, you will never perservere in anything. So believe in yourself, and in your wish, and time will do the rest.

Best of luck,

NavyBlue1984
    Bardonicus Posts: 53, Reputation: 3

Jan 12, 2008, 01:05 PM
    I agree with NavyBlue1984, believing is very important. What ever you wish is you could make it manifest by holding that thought in your mind and feeling grateful about it as if it already happened. The key here is the emotion. Use this one tool and I promise that your wish will come true. Just keep at it doesn't matter what happens.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is he gay or is it just wishful thinking? [ 15 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have a dilemma, I really like this guy but I'm unsure of his sexuality. He claims he's straight, but I think he's in the closet. I've known him for about a year and a half (he was my boss for about 6 months, we don't work together anymore) and when I first met him, I assumed he...

What is he thinking? [ 10 Answers ]

I have this guy friend who I have known for five years... we are best friends, share everything with each other (no secrets), enjoy each others company more than anything else... but we only really do stuff alone together... whenever I invite him out with my friends he says that he is too shy and...

What is she thinking? [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend of three months dumped me by way of text message a few days ago. She said that she needed to grow spiritually and also get her weight and self-esteem under control. She is 21 and I am 20. I felt that she was very cold about the break-up. She is usaually very emotional about...

Why am I thinking of this? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, Adadfadf

A psychic experience... or just wishful dreaming? [ 3 Answers ]

I don't want to give much in the way of detail, as I've found that the less detail I give, the better the answer I get when a psychic responds, so here is a very brief question... I have been having a series of dreams about a dream house that my husband and I have discussed as our Megabucks or...

View more questions Search