Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BruJan Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2007, 09:57 AM
    Cotton from cottonwood tree
    Has anyone used the "Florel" brand spray in an attempt to decrease the cotton from a cottonwood tree? Results and time of application?

Check out some similar questions!

The Tree Among Us [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a book about diversity. The title is "The Tree Among Us". It is about different kinds of people

Maple tree [ 1 Answers ]

I had an old beautiful maple tree in my backyard that looks like it is dying. The leaves last year didn't get as big as they usually did and now this year most of the tree did not bud and what ever did is turning brown and drying up. It is June and it should look great not like it is dying. I live...

Maple Tree [ 3 Answers ]

How do I go about selling a maple tree? Thanks.

Ficus tree [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 6' ficus that was recently given to me as a gift. Upon further inspection, I found that it has a dry black mold over most of the leaves and parts of the branches. I need to find out if, in the long run, this will be damaging to the plant. The mold is easily removed by taking a damp...

Pest Control & Climatic Condition in Cotton Cultivation [ 1 Answers ]

It would be really helpful, if you could provide me with some important information regarding cotton crop cultivation. I would like to know whether it is possible to know the outbreak of pest by knowing the environmental parameters like temperature, humidity, sloar radiation etc. in cotton crop...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.