Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eal1985 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2007, 05:45 AM
    No display is showing on my thermostat
    I have a honeywell thermostat and my display is not working. Is my thermostat bad?
    cjcdallas Posts: 63, Reputation: 6

Jul 1, 2007, 06:03 PM
    Do you have power to the A/C unit? If not then check the breaker to see if you have power there.
    When was the last time you changed the batteries in the thermostat? Most of them I have seen have either double A batteries or batteries like a watch if I recall correctly.
    If that did not work our unit has a small in line fuse inside the unit. I believe it is a 4 amp fuse and when the fuse goes out our display goes dead but we still have power to the stat...
    I almost forgot... On our unit we have a switch for our drain and if it fills up too much it trips the switch and shuts the unit down until you drain the pan or in our case clear the drain so it works correctly...
    Let me know how you get on...
    jrhamon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2012, 05:05 PM
    My thermostat is not functioning. It has no display. I checked the main power circuit breaker its OK. I checked the outside unit, but it has now fuse just a connect or disconnect pull. I have power to the unit inside because I can hear a humming not a loud one just enough to know there is power. Can you help me?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How come I am not showing yet? [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I am 16 weeks pregnant and not showing at all!I feel like I'm never going to pop out? Is this normal and when am I supposed to get my little baby bump? I'm worried that I'm not even showing a little bit. When should I be getting a little bigger?

Old files showing up now [ 5 Answers ]

I used to download 'adult' files from the net... I have not done so for over a year... just today I found a folder titled 'metadata' and in it was several 'adult' titled files. Does anyone know where this metadata folder would have came from? It seems to be common with P2P file sharing...

Thermostat display is blank [ 6 Answers ]

I have a Honeywell programmable thermostat and the display is blank. We had a bad storm and the power went out. I have checked the breaker and reset it. The blower will come on when I switch it to ON, but nothing else works. Can someone help?

My honeywell thermostat is showing a code of -AC [ 1 Answers ]

My honeywell thermostat is showing a code of -AC what does that mean?

View more questions Search