Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Valgard Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jul 1, 2007, 01:53 AM
    80's Kids movie
    My memory is a bit vague so I won't get my hopes up. I remember a movie from the 80's about some short creature that acted like a person but, came from a world of dirt underground. He befriends a boy and I think takes him to his underground city. I seem to remember the two at a restaurant there getting served bricks of dirt with earthworms crawling in them to the boys disgust. If this is a movie and not a dream I had long ago, I'd appreciate any help I can get.
    crowman Posts: 67, Reputation: 24

Jul 5, 2007, 08:13 AM
    A Gnome Named Gnorm, maybe? (IMDB page)
    Valgard Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jul 6, 2007, 09:31 PM
    You know what I think you are right, I guess I was wrong thinking a boy was involved. Good job finding which one it was with my crappy description and thanks, it was irritating me not knowing which movie this one. The title really rings a bell also, I hope I can find a copy of it somewhere and see if I can still appreciate it after all these years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's kids movie [ 2 Answers ]

I vaguely remember a children's movie about two kids who find the end of a rainbow. There is a Leprechaun who takes them to a far of world. The other world was like a big carnival. There were people being dipped in green goo and coming out with wings on their backs. My sister remembers watching...

Kids movie from the 80's [ 3 Answers ]

I'm going crazy! There is this movie my sister and I used to watch when we were little, but I can't remember what it's called. I remember it takes place on the ocean during a couple of kid's summer vacation. They are looking for a "treasure" that's really the bell from a sunken ship or...

Knowing my luck Im not going to be able to get an answer, but here it is anyways: In the beginning of the movie it was a boy and a girl and they get the larger dolls with short curly hair and then the kids hug them the dolls come to life. Then the dolls and the kids both go into the mirror into...

Hi all, I remember this movie from when I was younger but can't remember the title. It was about kids that would ice skate and then they talked to a snowman that could talk back to them. The snowmans name was Mr. Kumico or something like that.

View more questions Search