Ask
    mousy Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Jun 29, 2007, 11:39 PM
    I want to continue having sex with my best friends man
    She did it to me before and he says he doesn't want to be with her anymore
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2007, 11:40 PM
    Well then it doesn't sound like either of you are good friends to each other. You can't have a trusting friendship with all of this going on.
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2007, 11:47 PM
    Yep! Just what I thought... anger. You two are NOT friends. You also don't respect your own body or self. I feel so sorry for you. Hopefully you won't believe him and get out of that situation FAST! Otherwise, you are just going to be hurt again. The guy she cheated with on you wasn't worth it, and neither is this guy. Let it go. You are only hurting yourself. You are worth waaaaaay more than that!

Hugs, Didi
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2007, 05:23 AM
    Friends don't sleep with their friends partners behind their backs... now if you are having a consensual 3-way that's different.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2007, 05:25 AM
    I hope you are using protection and not passing body fluids back and forth.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2007, 05:32 AM
    Disgusting. Plain and simple nasty behaviour.
    Pook_Myster Posts: 117, Reputation: 38

Jul 2, 2007, 08:31 PM
    You must be a very lonely and selfish person - it's not acceptable to sleep with your friends partner... ever! And if you are basically just using him for sex, then you lack respect for yourself.

I hate to say it, but the world is in the state it is in because of people like you who have no morals.
    Soph_E Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Jul 15, 2007, 10:23 AM
    Asking that question. Wow. Do you want to be that big of a or does it really not matter to you.
    "An eye for an eye would leave the whole world blind" ~Ghandi
    Donnica Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Aug 1, 2007, 04:55 PM
    I agree. REAL friends don't sleep with eachothers mans. Your relationship with her isn't going to be the best. You need to decide who is more important. Him or her. Is his sex really that good that you need him and feel its worth lieng to her. & how has she not found out?
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Aug 1, 2007, 05:02 PM
    Two Wrongs Don't Make It Right
    Shame
    Shame
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2007, 05:19 PM
    Just because she did it to you too? How about growing up and acting like an adult? Whatever happened to being the bigger person. I can tell you right now if this was a situation I was in the friend and the man would GONE.

The fact that you have no respect for yourself or anyone else who you consider a friend is really sad. You need to stop out of these stupid games and maybe take a look at your own behavior and get some help.
    SpawnOfAzazel Posts: 106, Reputation: 18

Aug 1, 2007, 05:55 PM
    In that case, do what you've got to do and I'll keep an eye out for you on Jerry Springer.
    MrsHec4 Posts: 118, Reputation: 4

Aug 2, 2007, 06:05 PM
    If he doesn't want to be with her anymore simply tell him to leave her before you go sleeping with him he's probably using u for sex just like you're using him to hurt someone that u call your friend. No real friend would do that to someone, no self respecting decent person would do that to another. U need prayer!
    go-ask-mom Posts: 115, Reputation: 18

Aug 3, 2007, 02:10 AM
    You need to rid your life of both people... SHE is no friend, let alone best friend... and HE is no man. Then again, you yourself aren't much of a friend either.

The only time HE doesn't want to be with her, is when he is using you... and that's for sex only.

I don't know your age, (but don't really need to) to tell you to grow up and BE mature!
    If you don't, then these are the only type of people your life will be filled with... liars and cheats. Is that how you want to live? The choice is yours... you need help and someone to talk to. Someone that can help you change this destructive path your life seems to be on. There's free mental health places and the church is always open! No excuses for NOT changing.

Misery loves company- remember that!
    eustress89 Posts: 38, Reputation: 4

Aug 3, 2007, 02:58 PM
    Before continuing with this, ask him if he is going to breakup with her. If he says he doesn't want her anymore, then he should do something about it. And just because she did it to you ONCE doesn't mean you have to do it to her. Did it hurt you when she did that? Okay, well it would probably hurt her ten times more if she found out. Don't do anything more with her man until he isn't dating her anymore. You two don't seem like very good friends, to do that to each other. If he decides to get rid of her, you should too.. you shouldn't have that kind of friendship.

Also, (different situation, but still.) when married men cheat, they tell the girl they are going to leave their wife and they don't want to be with her anymore. RARELY do they ever leave her. They are just saying this so you will stick around. That sort of relates to your situation.

Don't make the issue worse by contuing to have sex with him, tell him you are not going to do anything else with him until he dumps her.
    eustress89 Posts: 38, Reputation: 4

Aug 3, 2007, 03:04 PM
    One more thing, if you then date this guy after he breaks it off with your friend, Do not think he won't do the same thing to you as he did to your friend. If he can get away with it in one relationship, what makes him think he can't do it again ? He isn't boyfriend material, not for your friend, and not for you. But if you just want to hookup with him once in a while just wait until he breaks up with your friend.
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Aug 5, 2007, 11:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mousy
    she did it to me before and he says he doesnt want to be with her anymore
    I bet you'll all get past this "stuff" one of these years but for now you'll have to swim with the sharks.
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2007, 05:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SpawnOfAzazel
    In that case, do what you've got to do and I'll keep an eye out for you on Jerry Springer.
    Yeah, that seems to be a popular topic on The Jerry Springer Show.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 6, 2007, 06:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mousy
    she did it to me before and he says he doesnt want to be with her anymore
    Then he should have broken up with her and she's not your best friend.

Dump them both, sounds like they're messing with your head and you don't need either of them.
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2007, 08:57 AM
    Keep this point in mind. While today its you doing this to someone else keep in mind some day it my be done to you. And how are YOU going to like it. What goes around comes around.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a man and a woman ever be true friends? [ 13 Answers ]

To those who are familiar with me, this has nothing to do with my ex or any girls that I dated briefly since, but rather this is a topic that I am pondering and hoping to get the members here to delve into some discussion. I do not think a man and a woman are capable of being friends. Never...

Sleeping with my best friends man [ 13 Answers ]

:rolleyes: :im sleeping with my best friends am I wrong if we have feelimngs for each other

My Man is off sex [ 2 Answers ]

I have found this wonderful man , and we live in different parts of the world , but I fly over every weekend, he also has a terminal illness which I am told does not affect his sexual interest. He has recently gone off sex completely and I just don't know what to do,I have never faced this...

Sex with Friends [ 5 Answers ]

K well there's this guy we've been friends for awhile.. we are totally hott for each other.. Like we did do a bit of 4play... but the thing is he wants to have sex with me so bad.. and I want to have sex with him as well! But I feel like if I do it that's all I might turn out to be is a sex...

More from the friends of T-Man [ 1 Answers ]

Juan comes up to the Mexican border on his bicycle. He has two large bags over his shoulders. A guard stops him and says, "What's in the bags?" "Sand," answered Juan. The guard says, "We'll just see about that. Get off the bike." The guard takes the bags and rips them apart; he...

View more questions Search