Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Catharpin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2007, 07:44 AM
    Furnace Air Supply
    I have a Goodman 100000 high efficiency furnace that has return on bottom and installer says he can put it floor and cut case for return in back to allow
    More space on top of ac coil to connect to duct work. Sound OK?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jun 29, 2007, 08:00 AM
    You cannot shorten the furnace if that is what you mean. It violates the UL approval to make modifications to height. Now a hole can be cut in the side for return air.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacing furnace air A/C? [ 18 Answers ]

I have a Lennox pulse furnace that is 23 years old and a Lennox A/C that is 22 years old. My question is: should I replace them for newer equipment before they break down, or just run them into the ground. The price of hydro keeps going up. They get serviced every second year. I live in...

Air in hot water supply [ 1 Answers ]

Our hot water heater was replaced 5 months ago. Now I get spits and spurts when turning on the hot water. Sometimes the water will run a few minutes before the spitting and sputtering starts. Is there a simple solution for this?

Forced air furnace [ 1 Answers ]

;) Gas forced air heating, I like to know if there is a way to change the temperature difference between stop and start, for example instead of 68-start and 73 stop change too 70 start and 73 stop ,

View more questions Search