Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hdsanders Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2007, 10:38 PM
    Dizzy spells
    My son will be 12 in August, He has been sick with a cough ,the doctor said it was allergy and sinus, he get dizzy sometimes and feel he almost is going to pass out, what could be the problem?
    JCollins57 Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Jun 29, 2007, 05:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hdsanders
    my son will be 12 in august, He has been sick with a cough ,the doctor said it was allergy and sinus, he get dizzy sometimes and feel he almost is going to pass out, what could be the problem?
    Have you had him checked for diabetes? Sometimes if someone is diabetic and their sugar level is off it will cause dizziness and fainting spells

Jun 29, 2007, 06:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JCollins57
    Have you had him checked for diabetes? Sometimes if someone is diabetic and their sugar level is off it will cause dizziness and fainting spells
    No, I don't think they have checked him for that . He had sinusitis about 6 months ago it was real bad,

Jun 29, 2007, 06:15 AM
    No, I don't think they have checked him for Diabetic
    carleton_piglet Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2007, 11:18 AM
    Ya, I was tested for diabetes too, but the tests were negative... I felt dizzy and really hungry and thirsty and had all the signs, but apparently I'm normal... Of course me or one of my friends would beg to differ on many levels;)

Jul 2, 2007, 04:04 PM
    My 27 year old son has a spot ubove his eye tooth on his gum what could it be?
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2007, 06:48 PM
    Okay it's a long shot , however the infection may have gone to the inner ear-this can affect balance and give bad dizziness. Investigate a CSF (cerebral spinal fluid) Lumbar puncture check for infection-unlikely, but menigitis (serious concern) may have these symptoms as well. Get a second opinion-NOW!
    turkey Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

Jul 2, 2007, 11:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Xrayman
    okay it's a long shot , however the infection may have gone to the inner ear-this can affect balance and give bad dizziness. investigate a CSF (cerebral spinal fluid) Lumbar puncture check for infection-unlikely, but menigitis (serious concern) may have these symptoms as well. get a second opinion-NOW!

I was going to say the samething about the ear! If it's an infection that he's had for some time then that could cause him to be off balance! Just get his ears checked if diabetes is already out! Good luck and I hope he gets better soon
    imnogood Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2009, 11:19 AM
    My son has been having these dizzy spells and it brings him to tears,I'm not sure as to what's going on(he dose have a heart murmur)He explains to me that "it's like the room is turning" tell me what could be going on?(He's 11)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Love spells [ 53 Answers ]

Hi there! I wonder if love spells really work... I'm doing now a NEW MOON LOVE SPELL and it takes 12 days. I'm at the 10th day.. when should the spell work? After finishing it? Cause right now I can't see any changes yet... Please if anybody can help me..

Love Spells [ 107 Answers ]

I was just curious if Love Spells really do work... Could someone please comment on this. I have heard mixed messages on them... some have worked, and some have not, but would like to know if anyone has any insight. Thanks

Spells and Witchcraft [ 27 Answers ]

Wasn't sure where else to post this, but I am in search of either of the following, or both if possible: - Love spell, that doesn't require ingredients of any kind - Sleeping spell, that makes the person stay asleep until you choose to let them wake up.

Dizzy Spells. [ 12 Answers ]

I am 19 and female. I have never fainted in my life, or ever felt dizzy, not even fron standing for a while, but in the past week, there have been three incidences of having dizzy spells. One was in class, I was standing but my knees weren't locked. ALl of a sudden, my teacher started spinning!...

View more questions Search