Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alfred151 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2007, 10:09 PM
    Sister vs. Sister
    Two years ago, my girlfriend's mother transferred (in good faith) the titles of her houses over to her oldest daughters name because of Med-Cal. The property has three houses on the lot in which my girlfriend lives in one of them with her two daughters. Now, the oldest sister has refianced the houses and has moved out, but she is now threating my girlfriend to either pay rent or she will be evicted. What are her options since my girlfriend has lived there rent free ever since her mother owned the houses.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2007, 05:56 AM
    Hello al:

The older sister own the houses. She can make your g/f pay rent or she can throw her out.

SHOULD it be that way?? I don't know. That's what her mother apparently wanted. Is mom still alive?? Hire a lawyer if you want to challenge it.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My sister [ 3 Answers ]

Hello There, My name is Noah and I'm from Wisconsin. I was Adopted from Greece in 1992. My adoptive parents also adopted 4 other children from 2 different countries. My one adopted sister has a rare Mental health condition.(don't exactly know what it's called.) I am now 18 and I just moved...

If your older sister dies are you now the older sister [ 1 Answers ]

The ? Is if your older sister or brother was to die does that make you the older brother or sister later on in life.

My sister [ 4 Answers ]

I need a answer to a problem with my sister. Our parents are both gone. My brother is 8 years older, my sister is 4 years older. We are all late middle-aged. For twenty years, my sister and I and our families have lived in the same large city, very close in proximity. My brother lives across...

Sister [ 5 Answers ]

:-[Hi, Could someone tell me what they think about this dream? OK here go's, I was trying to get a hold of my sister by phone but she did not leave me a phone number and she moved, I then tried looking for her in my car, all of a sudden, there was a small child in the car, she wanted to learn...

View more questions Search