Ask
    chasleyko Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2007, 02:05 PM
    Install clothes washer drain
    How to install clothes washer drain
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jun 27, 2007, 04:21 PM
    We'll need to know more about your laundry location. Do you have a laundry tub next to your machine or is there access to a wet vent or main drain in the area?
    mikelmer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2010, 09:35 PM
    There is a main drain in the area. Do I need to vent the washer drain?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clothes washer smells [ 1 Answers ]

My water is supplied by a private well. When my clothes washer is filling with water, there is a significant sulphor smell. I don't smell it anywhere else in the house. Should I have my water tested, washer checked or is this just a normal occurrence from a well?

Clothes Washer always draining/running.drain never shutting. [ 1 Answers ]

I recently purchased a Whirlpool clothes washer and have been using it fine. However, after a few loads, the ability for the washer to close the drain for the water to come out is not shutting anymore. Thus, I cannot wash clothes since the water that's going into the washer is always draining. ...

Hook up hot & cold lines and drain to garage utility sink next to clothes washer [ 1 Answers ]

I desire to hook up a utility sink nedst to the existing clothes washer in an enclosed garage area. The washer has existing hot and cold supply lines coming from the wall with a ¾” brass bibb. Can I, and if so, how, can I connect hot and cold lines to the utility sink. It has a standard type...

How to install blackpipe for gas clothes dryer [ 3 Answers ]

How doi install blackpipe for my clothes dryer? Safety of course is of great concern. Thanks barry

Whirlpool Clothes Washer [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings, I have a Whirlpool clothes washer that is 4 years old. Lately when I take the washed clothes out to place them in the dryer they are not as damp dry as they used to be. They are wetter than I would expect. What could be causing this problem? I had a repair man out and he wants to...

View more questions Search