Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DZilber Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2007, 08:28 AM
    Plg Fuses 15 amp
    Hello,

In my house I have an old fuse box that has the old plug fuses.
    I wanted to know, if I can purchase a replacement type S SL15 amp fuse that acts also as a breaker, you know the one that has a small button in the front that you can reset.
    If yes, then where would I find them, I looked in Home Depot and Lowe's and can't find it.
    Please help.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jun 27, 2007, 11:30 AM
    What once was commonly found even in small harware stores is now rare. If you don't see then at Ace or HD try on-line. Bussmann Fuses - Relectric - 19k -

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are fuses? [ 3 Answers ]

What are fuses? What are their needs? Are they to be wired in a series circuit or a parallel circuit? Thank you for your attention

Diff between fuses [ 1 Answers ]

What is difference Current limiting fuses & Expulsion fuses ?

What's better; Fuses or Breakers [ 6 Answers ]

I am looking at replacing the service box in my home. The main reason is that coming off the service box are two other switches, one for the Air Conditioning unit and one for other lights in the house. So I would like to get everything in one box. The existing service is a 100 amp Fuse box. I...

Fuses blowing [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: My clothes dryer started blowing fuses. Since it was a 1964 model, we assumed it was on it's last legs and bought a new one. The new dryer is also starting to blow fuses. The dryer is on a separate fuse box from everything else. Nothing has changed where the dryer or fuse box was...

Fuses v breakers [ 3 Answers ]

thought I'd look on the web for this and I found this site. Here goes... my building was built in 1939 and has old cloth wire in it. My neighbors have all had their fuse boxes upgraded to circuit breakers, and since I recently fried a wire inside a conduit while hanging a fixture, I thought...

View more questions Search