Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JPM71299 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2007, 06:14 AM
    30 Amp Circuit Run
    What is the maximum run for a 30 Amp circuit (from panel to HVAC) using 10g wire? Thanks!
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2007, 05:38 PM
    Drawing the maximum amps of 26 amps for a 30 amp circuit, 120 feet will be the maximum length.

To do voltage drop calculations properly ,the amperage is a variable that is needed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

20 AMP Circuit with 15 AMP Receptical, is this OK, and in code? [ 5 Answers ]

This is sort of similar to the other thread, but my problem is the house I bought is wired with 12, all the breakers are 20AMP except for the 30AMP for the AC and Dryer. When me and my dad were changing the power recepticals, which were 15 amp, someone told us that we should have 20 recepticals, or...

10/2 wiring on 15 & 20 amp circuit [ 6 Answers ]

I was wondering if it would be okay to use 10/2 wire on branch circuits in my house? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

15 amp outlet on 20 amp circuit [ 5 Answers ]

Can I use a 15 amp outlet on a 20 amp circuit. Wire with 12 gauge wire.

Converting 15 anp circuit into 20 amp circuit [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a treadmill. The problem is it doesn't work where I want it to. It can only run on 20 amps but all my outlets use 15 amps. It keeps tripping the breaker. Can I easily convert my outlet to a 20 amp?

20 amp device on 15 amp circuit [ 1 Answers ]

I'm new to wiring, don't profess to be an expert, learned how to do it through reading books, and admit I need some help. I'm currently finishing my basement and just finished up adding two 15-amp circuits for lights and receptacles. Part of my longer range goal is to add a sauna. The kits...

View more questions Search