Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2007, 10:21 AM
    Awww, sorry to hear that CBW...
    In the US we have places besides the pharmacies to buy medical equipment and essentials like bandages, and braces... they are a whole lot cheaper! Maybe that is something you could consider? Sorry, I know it hurts and is so annoying.
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2007, 10:23 AM
    20 pounds was the cheapest that's like 40 dollars that's so not happening 80 dollars for two mmmmmmm I don't think so somehow
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2007, 10:25 AM
    Wow... that is a lot...
    Hmmm, I will have to see what it is here... EBAY?
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2007, 10:37 AM
    No difference in price there either I have hunted high and low and I can't find them any cheeper id got for say ten pounds but not twenty that's mental 40 quid is like food shopping for the week. Ah well guess I wait for it to get so bad I can't do anything at the moment they just seize while doing stuff and I have to straighten my fingers with my elbows lol
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2007, 10:39 AM
    LOL... goodness girl... oh goodness!
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2007, 10:42 AM
    Its funny I pick things up one minnute there in my hand and the next slap on the floor giggle and its getting me out of washing up :D
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2007, 10:45 AM
    Your mind works in marvelous ways... I just love it!
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2007, 11:08 AM
    Heck it means I can't hold the scourer pad for long as my fingers lock so very little of that is being done in the day ;)
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2007, 03:50 PM
    Hey guys! Went to my first prenatal today and everything went well!! I got to see my little 2mm baby and it's heartbeat!! SOOOOO CUTE!
    tamed Posts: 255, Reputation: 33

Nov 9, 2007, 04:59 PM
    Good for you rank, I'm very happy for you. Seeing the heartbeat is always a thing of beauty don't you think? Well at least now you can be rest assured that you are truly PREGNANT! Good for you girl! I'm so happy for you.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2007, 09:20 PM
    Congrats. I also had a little u/s of my "alien baby" that early... lol. My do they change.
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2007, 03:08 AM
    LOL yeah don't they just from chest bursters to ickle people lol I have 3 weeks till my next one
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 10, 2007, 10:44 AM
    My oldest is having my first grand baby in April. Does Max count? I can't wait to hold him------
    AND spoil him!
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2007, 11:00 AM
    Aaaawwwwww bless you that sounds like your ready and waiting there hunn
    melissa1 Posts: 129, Reputation: 5

Nov 10, 2007, 02:58 PM
    Well I'm 6 weeks pregnant but don't feel any different yet
    With my 1st I didn't have any signs until I was 9 weeks I'm slighty worried

Nov 10, 2007, 04:15 PM
    CBw you poor thing, I didn't realise what you were going through. For some reason I kept forgetting to comment on your cts. So will it go away when Theo comes along? At least you have an extra excuse to not do much around the house!
    melissa1, I wouldn't worry too much about not getting any symptoms, remember every pregnancy is different and you are not that far along so you could wake up one day with all the symptoms or you may be one of the lucky women whose worst symptom would be bigger breasts! Congratulations though and I wish you all the best with the pregnancy.
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2007, 01:55 PM
    Ach ill live Tamed fingers crossed it does disappear I'm not good with people shoving things in my hands lol
    How are the rest of you doing??

Nov 11, 2007, 03:21 PM
    I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you too. We're OK, one of the twins is growing at a single baby rate whereas the other is growing at the twin rate. Naturally, the registrars and consultants are running around to get me seen at the fetal medicine unit to make sure all is going well but other than that everything looks great. My stomach is getting lower but I hope these babies can hang in there for the three weeks at least. How's Theo doing? Doing any Christmas shopping this year, I'm using the babies as an excuse so I'm only going to be sending cards.
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2007, 02:53 AM
    Sadly I won't get away with not shopping bens family is a nightmare to shop for, for the pure fact there's so many of them and they think I'm made of money mines easy we only buy for the kids but then there's only 5 of us on my side of the family his is there are 13 of them its wrong if you ask me that they all expect pressents it should just be the neices and nephews but hey ho must just be me thinking that christmas is for the kids.
    Hey you have done very well keeping the wee ones safe and warm this long keep up the good work, I'm fine and theo is fine millie is just being millie lol nothing new there ;)
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 12, 2007, 09:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by melissa1
    well im 6 weeks pregnant but dont feel any different yet
    with my 1st i didnt have any signs until i was 9 weeks im slighty worried
    Don't worry. In my first trimester, I didn't have the usual symptoms either.. I just knew I was pregnant and started taking vitamins and iron (didn't go to the doctor because I was not supposed to get pregnant due to heart problems, then in the 5th month, I went in and got scolded by him, but we both made it. I also did not have morning sickness - and neither did my daughter when she was pregnant - I guess that's just something that not every woman has.
    I did get an aversion toward Tide laundry detergent and cooking hamburger meat - the smell irritated me. I did have a lot of heartburn in the 2d and 3rd trimesters though.
    With my daughter, she had occasional heartburn, and tingling in her legs, but that was in the 2d trimester and got a little worse, but all in all she was fine.

The best way to get reassured so that you are more relaxed is to have an ultrasound done.

I wish all of you wonderful ladies happy and uneventful deliveries - well, as uneventful as possible - it does hurt a little.. ha.. ha.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Roll-up Cigarettes [ 9 Answers ]

I have been smoking roll-ups for about three years now. I find that I don't have any breathing problems or heart problems so I was wondering if manufactured cigarettes have something in them that make you ill, compared to roll-ups which are just tobacco and paper.

How do you roll your hips [ 3 Answers ]

All my friends dance at all the school dances. I don't because I can't really get into it. I just want to know a few moves so I don't look like an idiot just standing there. They all know how to roll their hips and that's mostly what they do. I want to know How do you roll your hips?

Shake rattle and roll [ 7 Answers ]

My 2 yr old zu is terrified of storms , and this is storm season in my area, he keeps me up all night long just shivering and puffing because he is so scared, it's the thunder that really scares him.. help... :rolleyes:

Roll my 401k [ 1 Answers ]

I will retire in 2 months I want to roll my 401k over into the best instrument for monthly income to supplement my pension & social security how should I proceed

Roll Top Desk [ 2 Answers ]

How does one unlock the drawers? The rolltop lock does not function and the drawers on the left are open. The locking mechanisms are spring loaded hooks that hook over the back of the drawers when they are closed. How do I get the right drawers open?

View more questions Search