Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Oct 14, 2007, 07:16 AM
    Hey guys went in for another ultrasound Friday and they said I still have the previa so it didn't move, they wee going to give me another month then check again.
    How's everyone been doing?
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2007, 08:36 AM
    Hiya crystal, Im fine I'm starting to want it all over though I have to admit only 14.5 weeks left though lol not that I'm counting ;)
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2007, 05:17 PM
    Roll call here!! I'm FINALLY PREGGY!! Just got a positive test today, loud and clear! Yaaaaaay! I'm thrilled! You guys better watch out... I'm going to be full of questions I'm sure! Haha!! Yay again!
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2007, 01:56 AM
    Congrats hunny good to hear your news
    tamed Posts: 255, Reputation: 33

Oct 26, 2007, 07:11 AM
    Congratulations love, hope this pregnancy goes very well for you!
    Hey all how's things going?
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2007, 09:34 AM
    Good tamed how's you?
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2007, 10:08 AM
    Thank you very much CBW and tamed!! :)
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2007, 05:44 PM
    Congrats!! Sorry I'm behind on checking in lately... lol. I'm nearly 31 weeks and counting... whew!
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2007, 10:14 AM
    Thanks alk!! Yay, you don't have too much longer to go!
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2007, 10:35 AM
    Nope AL is the most ahead of us I think I'm 27 weeks and looking 30 lol tamed is expecting twins I'm sure she is the only one with that honor too :D
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2007, 10:43 AM
    Oh wow! How far along is tamed?
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2007, 11:21 AM
    Blimey now your asking I think she is two weeks ahead of me I'm sure she will appear and tell you at some point though lol
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2007, 12:18 PM
    Haha! You're the funniest CBW! I'm sure she will pop in at some point and give us the scoop!
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2007, 01:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybenswife
    Nope AL is the most ahead of us i think im 27 weeks and looking 30 lol tamed is expecting twins im sure she is the only one with that honor too :D
    Actually, I think Automansgirl is ahead of me... and maybe babieface too... they are a few weeks ahead of me I believe

Nov 1, 2007, 03:22 PM
    Sorry all, my laptop refused to connect to the net and I couldn't be arsed to leave my bed! I think alkalineangel and I are due around the same time. I'm 32 weeks now so not too long to go, I've got most of the stuff I'm going to need except for the cotbeds (apparently, there's a nationwide shortage, only in England!). I'm not ready for them to come out yet though even though I'm getting somewhat uncomfortable at night. What's bugging me the most is how these antenatal classes do not really do much for women with multiples but not to worry. How's everyone else doing?
    Rank, how's the morning sickness? CBW, how's Millie doing now?
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2007, 03:24 PM
    No morning sickness yet tamed :( Not too many symptoms; I wish I could have more so I could feel more pregnant!
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Nov 1, 2007, 04:55 PM
    Hi guys finally hit the 25 week mark last Wendesday. How's eveyone been feeling?
    Congrats Rank on the pregnancy.
    Welcome aboard.
    Automansgirl had her baby last week, at 35 weeks he was still a good size, both of mine were only 5 14 and 18 incehs at 38 weeks.
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2007, 06:22 PM
    Thanks cyrstalb!! I'm very excited and worried about every little thing! How are you doing?
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2007, 02:44 AM
    Morning tamed me dear, I'm well millies well baby's fine had my 28 week consultant ap yesterday saw the little man and he is growing to schedule witch is a flipping relief he is pretty much the weight that millie was when she was born so that was rather mind blowing hearing that.
    Rank you may not get morning sickness I didn't not with either of my pregnancys I just felt tierd and that's never changed lol.
    Crystal good to hear your doing OK have you spoken to automansgirl??
    Al are you still taking it easy?

Nov 2, 2007, 07:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rankrank55
    No morning sickness yet tamed :( Not too many symptoms; I wish I could have more so I could feel more pregnant!
    Careful what you wish for love, ask CBW I had the worst morning sickness after thinking that mine wasn't so bad for twins. I was worried that they were both still there until I got the full effect and had to enjoy what CBW was eating vicariously, that was hilarious! But don't worry about the symptoms they will come in their own time (and believe me they will) just enjoy the food for now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Roll-up Cigarettes [ 9 Answers ]

I have been smoking roll-ups for about three years now. I find that I don't have any breathing problems or heart problems so I was wondering if manufactured cigarettes have something in them that make you ill, compared to roll-ups which are just tobacco and paper.

How do you roll your hips [ 3 Answers ]

All my friends dance at all the school dances. I don't because I can't really get into it. I just want to know a few moves so I don't look like an idiot just standing there. They all know how to roll their hips and that's mostly what they do. I want to know How do you roll your hips?

Shake rattle and roll [ 7 Answers ]

My 2 yr old zu is terrified of storms , and this is storm season in my area, he keeps me up all night long just shivering and puffing because he is so scared, it's the thunder that really scares him.. help... :rolleyes:

Roll my 401k [ 1 Answers ]

I will retire in 2 months I want to roll my 401k over into the best instrument for monthly income to supplement my pension & social security how should I proceed

Roll Top Desk [ 2 Answers ]

How does one unlock the drawers? The rolltop lock does not function and the drawers on the left are open. The locking mechanisms are spring loaded hooks that hook over the back of the drawers when they are closed. How do I get the right drawers open?

View more questions Search