Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blessed1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2005, 04:59 AM
    Please delete message and thank you for all the kind words they are appreciated.
    Jesus Is Real Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2005, 12:12 PM
    To christian marriage
    Dear dear soul. Do what you know is right. It sounds to me like you should take this job opportunity. You know... the Lord loves you NO matter what you do. Whether you leave your husband or not. The Lord can't make decisions for you. He simply won't. But He will support you in whatever decision myou make. YOU can't make your husband change! You know that and yet you waffle around with this faith thing. You can have faith that the Lord will help your husband but you don't need to be there while it happens. Paul couldn't stand to have Mark with him on their missionary journeys. He divorced him from the group but God still loved Mark even if he was a coward or weak.

Last bit of advice. Remember that the Holy Spirit dwells in you and helps you make decisions. If your heart is leaning toward one choice more than the other it is the Holy spirit leaning you there. Don't doubt that, or you will fail at everything in your life.

Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

On Being a Christian [ 14 Answers ]

What did Jesus tell his disciples they should do? And, if someone does those things, is he then a Christian, or is there something more that he must do that Jesus did not mention? Will all Christians be saved? What does Jesus say about that? M:)RGANITE

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

Jew/christian marriage [ 4 Answers ]

I read somewhere that if a Jewish women marries a non-Jewish man, the children are considered Jewish. I was wondering if this is automatic or do the children get to choose for themselves when they are older.

Marriage question [ 5 Answers ]

Should I file for bankruptcy before I get married so it will not affect my future husband?

Christian Record of Marriage [ 1 Answers ]

Found this on another site,I visit, wouldn't this be a better record of Marriage, over the so called Marriage License the state would like you to get. What is a license anyway. Link: http://www.suijuris.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=508&d=1132798112 Black Law Dictionary Seventh...

View more questions Search