Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AntJon82 Posts: 41, Reputation: 0

Jun 25, 2007, 05:09 AM
    My dating loss and depression
    Well My Ex Girl Friend Told Me That Her Baby That She Is Carrying It Not My Son. Im So Confused N Destroyed Now. I Mean We Had Such Good Relations But Everything Went Bad When She Got Pregnant I Met Her Back In Sept 06. I Mean I Feel Like Such A Loser Right Now. Im Very Angry I Want To Beat Up Her Ex For Talking Crap Too. I Just Feel That I Have Nothing To Offer Any Woman Anywhere What Can I Do. Maybe I Should Just End It All And Disappear??

I Was So Happy To Be A Relationship Sex,dating And All That Came With It When I Met Her I Wasn't A Virgin But It Was Hard For Me To Meet Women. And Now I Have Nothing To Hold On Too No Girl No Baby To Look Forward I Just Have The Worst Luck Ever And Im Tired Of Living Everyday Its More Heartache To Keep Going Its Just A Waste??

I Need To Heal Or At Least Feel Better N Try N Get Rid Of This Pain. Nobody Seems To Like Me Or Want To Be Around Me And Its Taken Its Toll. Nobody Cares About My Problems I Have Nobody To Talk Too About Anything Not My Mom Or Dad I Mean I Got To Counseling But It Not Helping Me Feel Better
    huno Posts: 336, Reputation: 75

Jun 25, 2007, 08:17 AM
    Hmm... so you were happy because you were dating, even though it meant you'd be the father of a newborn child?

First, I want to ask: are you even ready to handle that responsibility? How old are you? How were you planning on supporting the kid?

I ask because it seems that you are very concerned with having a relationship, to the point that, I think, you see it as more important an issue than that of parenthood. And you seem young, which tells me that:

a) your priorities aren't in check, and
    b) your thoughts of suicide are just baseless.

Regarding a), you can find someone to date. For some of us, it's hard. It's hard for me, especially since I'm picky, but with so many girls out there I know I'll find someone. Statistically, I know it'll happen before I die. :)

b) concerns me the most. Life isn't all about dating and having friendships. There is a lot to life that you are experiencing, but you place so much importance on this ONE thing that now you're thinking your life is meaningless; that's wrong.

Tell us a bit about yourself. How old are you? What do you do (school, job, etc.)? How do you normally meet people and make friends?

Jun 25, 2007, 03:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by huno
    Hmm... so you were happy because you were dating, even though it meant you'd be the father of a newborn child?

First, I want to ask: are you even ready to handle that responsibility? How old are you? How were you planning on supporting the kid?

I ask because it seems that you are very concerned with having a relationship, to the point that, I think, you see it as more important an issue than that of parenthood. And you seem young, which tells me that:

a) your priorities aren't in check, and
    b) your thoughts of suicide are just baseless.

Regarding a), you can find someone to date. For some of us, it's hard. It's hard for me, especially since I'm picky, but with so many girls out there I know I'll find someone. Statistically, I know it'll happen before I die. :)

b) concerns me the most. Life isn't all about dating and having friendships. There is a lot to life that you are experiencing, but you place so much importance on this ONE thing that now you're thinking your life is meaningless; that's wrong.

Tell us a bit about yourself. How old are you? What do you do (school, job, etc.)? How do you normally meet people and make friends?

I'm 24 from New Jersey I work for the city of ny and I'm still depressed about this I know I'm not going get a chance to have kid or a good relationship it was almost a year she has been smoking weed and letting ex men and her life she was never like this before her pregnant and now she hates me and wants me beat up

Jun 25, 2007, 04:00 PM
    Im Not Able To Meet Women A lot I Mostly Meet Them From Myspace
    ramblinguy Posts: 86, Reputation: 9

Jun 27, 2007, 03:59 PM
    Never EVER let anyone steal your joy. You get one shot at life. If having a woman is that important to you be assured that there are plenty of women out there that are wanting and deserving of what you have to offer. You just need to find her. Stay busy. Get out there. Expand your world.

Jun 27, 2007, 04:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ramblinguy
    Never EVER let anyone steal your joy. You get one shot at life. If having a woman is that important to you be assured that there are plenty of women out there that are wanting and deserving of what you have to offer. You just need to find her. Stay busy. Get out there. Expand your world.

Well I can't shake the depression I'm in. going through counseling but its not working I had 2-sessions already I'm so ANGRY AND SAD I don't know where too go now I just feel all women have hidden agendas and want just looks or toughs I can't compete with today's men I just feel so low. I have lost interest in a lot of stuff xbox sports I mean normal stuuf eating is the only thing that do right I can't even keep a woman happy for at least a year I knew her since sept 06 I JUST KNOW I WELL NEVER HEAL OR BE HE SAME AGAIN I SEE OTHER WIT THERE Girls N BABY N I JUST WANT TO START CRYING.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 27, 2007, 05:01 PM
    Be glad you are not tied to this cheater for the rest of your life, and you can find someone a whole lot better. Take your time to get over being mad, and find a real woman who cares about you.

Jun 27, 2007, 05:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    Be glad you are not tied to this cheater for the rest of your life, and you can find someone a whole lot better. Take your time to get over being mad, and find a real woman who cares about you.

Well if that baby is mine ima have to deal with her?? But please this is big tyme failure for losing this girl that baby "IF ITS MINE" it shows that i can't keep a woman or keep her interest for even a year.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 28, 2007, 04:46 AM
    You have blown a temporary setback into the end of the world. As bad as it seems now it will fade into the past, if you let it. Don't blame her, this is about you beating yourself up in some sick way to punish yourself. Get help to see what your doing, and get over it, like millions of us do, when we go through the same thing. Get off the pity pot and do it better next time. You don't have the corner market on misery and pain, so get over yourself. Leave her and her family alone.
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Jun 28, 2007, 09:28 AM
    It's been 5 months since ex fiancé has broken up with me again, TRUST ME when I say this. TIME WILL HEAL your heart. Keep yourself busy and let go of her. It's going to be tough for a while but If you don't let it go YOU will always hurt.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

We're dating, but he posted on a dating site! [ 11 Answers ]

We've only been dating for about a month or so. The first couple of weeks, he called me every day, sometimes twice a day. Then it was less frequent. I assumed he didn't have the guts to break it off, so I stopped calling him and he wouldn't call me for a few days, but he always called. Said...

Depression, why? [ 5 Answers ]

OK I've been feeling a little down lately, I'm thinking it was because of me yelling at my g/f then she goes and says its because of her and I think it's a combination of stuff, I'm thinking it might be caused by my absence of bowling, I've been bowling for like 6 years now and I haven't bowled in...

Depression Medication + Weight Loss Pill [ 8 Answers ]

Hello... I started taking a Fat Burning Enhancer called Lipo 6. The first couple of days of taking them went all right. I did however have the normal effects which is light headed and increase in heart rate along with sweating. I go to the gym and today it really effected me. I was working out like...

Depression and weight loss [ 3 Answers ]

Can depression cause you to loose weight? And if so, is it like a significant weight loss or a small amount?

From dating to friends to dating? [ 3 Answers ]

Here's my problem. I met this guy about 9 months ago. After only going out a couple of times we started dating. It only lasted for about a month and he ended it saying he didn't think we had enough in common. Since then we have become best friends and spend a lot of time together. But we are...

View more questions Search