Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sleeper Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Jun 24, 2007, 03:55 PM
    No sunshine,my own prison,long years/day/sec/min/hours
    :o hi,is there anyone that has agoraphobia on this site I can talk to? A real one not anxiety
    titus thompson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2008, 02:14 PM
    Take a deep breath. Close your eyes and breathe, think about your feet, keep your back straight, shoulders back and breathe. Repeat again and again. This will relax your mind. Stop thinking for some minutes, however long it takes. LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT.
    im NOT happy:( Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2011, 05:37 PM

Hi, Sleeper:) I suffer with this problem too.No one really gets it, unless they've expierenced it for themselves.Be well, there is help:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

States with the most sunshine [ 12 Answers ]

I have heard that Washington and Michigan are the worst states for sunshine. I would like to see a list of all 50 states that shows which has the most sunshine. Could you get me such a list or tell me where to go to get that list? Our family is dealing with Seasonal Affective Disorder.

My cat had 2 kittens they are 1 day old how long before my cat go's outside [ 7 Answers ]

My cat has just has 2 beautiful kittens she has been with them since she had them but she has come downstairs and seems to want to go outside they are just over 1 day old and both seem fine but I don't want my cat to leave them for to long. I'm not sure if she wanted to go to the litter tray as I...

Days of sunshine [ 1 Answers ]

What states have the most days of sunshine

Prison [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, quick question: Is prison a good idea?

View more questions Search