Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LoveHound Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2007, 12:24 PM
    When I was a kid in the 90's my friends and I watched this movie on TV and were impressed (it probably sucks, but hey, we were kids). I'm assuming it's a late-80's movie, but that's only a guess. I'm also guessing it was low-budget, and not very successful either, because I never heard of it again.

I don't remember much, but there was a female alien-humanoid, and she only had two fingers on each hand. She might have had green skin too, but I don't remember clearly. There was also this scene at the end, I think, were she was on a cave with a man. They were in love and I think they had a baby too. The scenery was maybe very desert-ish, but I'm not sure.

Can anyone tell me what's the title, please? Thank you for even reading this. I'm going crazy trying to find this movie!

I glanced at the title of my post and couldn't help but laugh. The "two fingers only" part... Isn't that just ridiculous? I bet if I ever find out this movie and watch it again I'm going to either hate it or laugh the entirely time.

If none of you know the answer to my question I hope the mental images at least gave you a laugh. (;

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

Late 80's movie or early 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie where there is this girl who has long red hair and she lives with her mom and grandpa and she want to trade places with the rich popular girl. And they do switch.. I can't remember the name of the movie can anyone help me??

80's Movie [ 4 Answers ]

Please anyone, this is killing me. I'm looking for the title of a movie that was done in the 80's. Its about some scientist who inventes like 5 or 6 small little flying saucers that fly around in his shop, getting into trouble. I believe the title has three words in it. Please help!

Who are your favorite Actresses? [ 7 Answers ]

Who is /was your fav. Female movie star? Mine: Rachel Wies Hellen Hunt Phenelope cruze Camron dias Hether grahm Angelina Jolie

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.