Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wdurfee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2007, 05:04 AM
    Hampton Bay Light won't dim
    My Hampton Bay fan will not longer dim. The fan does not have pull chains and has a remote that mounts over a switch on the wall. The fan works normally and the light comes on but will not dim.

Help!
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2007, 06:28 AM
    Could be button on transmitter, defective receiver. Can you try different remote. Take note of switch positions before changing.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2007, 01:31 AM
    Have you tried holding down the light button?

Ceiling fan remote controls - help and FAQ- Ceiling Fans N More

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Lighting - Upper Light Does Not Work But Low Light Does [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Fan that has a fan, upper lighting and lower lighting with a remote model UC7078T. The remote works for the fan and lower lighting but not the upper lighting. This means the remote and fan are on the same frequency. I've confirmed that the bulbs are all good. Can't find a...

Hampton Bay ceiling fan - light will not dim [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan with light and remote. Remote is model TC707ST, but I cannot see model number of fan. Installing contractor a year ago must have discarded manual. This lighted fan has worked perfectly before, but now when I use the remote to turn on and dim the light, it will...

Hampton Bay light kit [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan. I bought a Harbor Breeze light kit for this fan but found the "light kit wires" in the fan had special connectors and so I cut them off and connected the light kit to the fan with wire nuts in the conventional manner but the light kit will not work. Why?

Hampton bay remote light [ 2 Answers ]

After installing our hampton bay ceiling fan I noticed that when we first turn on the light, either via the wall switch or the remote, it is slow to come on. It starts dim an then goes to bright. My wife and I prefer for the light to come on immediately. My questions are: 1. Is this...

Hampton bay light flickers [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I just installed a Hampton Bay ceiling fan/light fixture, and the light flickers a bit. This is a unit with a wall switch remote with receiver in the canopy, and the bulb is a 100w halogen. I suspect the receiver unit is causing the problem, but wondered if anyone out there has an idea? ...

View more questions Search