Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shanny_2006 Posts: 61, Reputation: 0

Jun 21, 2007, 05:45 PM
    Want to be more than friends
    I really like this guy but the thing is that we are very good friends. I told him that I liked him and he told me the same but the problem is that he has a girlfriend. Me and this guy, we have kissed and stuff although we are friends but I want the relationship between us to be more than friends. I want him to leave his girlfriend in order that we can be together.
    A friend of mine told me that he was thinking about leaving her but he hasn't done it yet.
    How can I persuade him to leave his girlfriend and be with me?
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Jun 26, 2007, 07:01 PM
    Ask him to make a choice...

To be honest though - If he really preferred you over his current girlfriend, he would have left her and pursued something with you already.
    wdouglaspost Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2007, 07:00 PM
    I'm a guy that tends to make friends with girls and one in particular I've known for two years. We recently started to hang out more, go to the movies a lot and spend a lot of time together more then usual. I told her that I wanted to be more than friends and it eas kinds left open still for discussion. How do I wrap this up?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ex and I trying to be friends [ 10 Answers ]

Hi everyone. For some of you, you already know my dillemma with my ex boyfriend. I've been writing a couple of times already about how I was dating a married man who was poly, but then we broke up. Where I am at today (now about three weeks since the breakup) is trying to maintain a friendship...

Should we be friends or not? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been this girls best friend since kindergarten. We have been in the same room with each other until 6th grade came. When we started 5th grade about two weeks later there was this girl that came there and we all hated her that year. But in 6th grade my best friend and I was separated and she...

Just Friends? [ 15 Answers ]

OK, I met this guy eric at work... for the longest time we were just acquaintances... and over time, not really sure how it happened but we became friends. He is 35, married with an 8 year old son. I am 25, single. Eric is a great guy and I really like him... JUST AS A FRIEND. Well, we've been...

View more questions Search