Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coollengend Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2007, 03:42 PM
    Testosterone booster
    Recently from eBay I found there were testosterone booster for sale which has the same functions as protein powder ( maybe better) . I am wondering if it is saft to take it and help you build and keep the muscles. Does anyone know if it comes with side effects. Also I found it says that it would increase sex drive, what would happen for a normal man after taking?
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2007, 04:09 PM
    There are over 130 natural testosterone boosters on the market, Androstenedrone is banned from the US. Andro shock is not for anyone under 21, or with prostrate disease or on any medication. Testo Boost contains some natural ingredients. Porhormones were banned here in the US in 2004, these are legal, ZMA, Tribulus terrestris, DHEA, EPH/DHA, and estrogen blockers for instance. If they have been approved they are trusted as safe. Look into what you want to buy and look into the ingredients, see if any are unsafe or unnecessary, this is the best advice I can give you.
    Sanjay Persad Posts: 110, Reputation: 0

Jun 19, 2007, 04:47 PM
    Firstly testosterone boosters do not have the same function as protein powder. If you would like to gain lean muscle you need 1.5 to 2.0 grams of protein per pound bodyweight. Protein is the best supplement to take. Now testosterone boosters have the primary function as anabolic steroids being that they increase testosterone. Obviously and increase in Testosterone would mean increase muscle mass, eventual impotence as sperm production shuts down plus you would have severe mood swings. If you need to raise your sexual drive consult a qualified physician.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2nd bladder booster [ 3 Answers ]

I have a well,softener, and bladder tank 200 ft from the upstairs of my house. I have been told I can put another bladder tank in the house and it will boost myn pressure back up to the 65 psi at the well. Can't find any info to back this up. Thanks RJ

Booster Pump Problem [ 1 Answers ]

OR, by email: Mailto:[email protected] This is the message: Hi Tom: My internet service was turned off a couple days before I left Grenada. As a Result I had not seen your latest comments on the pump as it presently exists.

Testosterone? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a woman and I had a blood test taken and my testosterone levels were higher than average at 3.1 where its usually between 0.4 - 2.7. I am curious to why it is higher and how I can get it down to a normal level. I don't have many girlfriends and am with my fiancée all the time. Does hanging out...

Possession of a controlled stubstance (Testosterone Depot) [ 1 Answers ]

If anyone can help me out!! I was flying into the states from Bogotá Colombia, connecting in Houston to Fly to Orlando, Florida. I was returning from visiting my Colombian wife who is in Bogotá. When I was connecting in Houston, US Customs stopped me. The US Customs began to search my bags and...

View more questions Search