Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2007, 02:05 PM
    The boys on the other hand, don't care at all and I can bring stuff home and they will wear anything!
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2007, 02:22 PM
    She has her style - but she doesn't care about labels yet. And the fact that these clothes have sales tags on them - she thinks they are new. I like clothes for her A lot. I spend way too much. She has lots of shoes to go with the outfits. I just have to find a way to still get her the clothes I like and not spend a lot of $$. I think I have found the place. :)
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2007, 02:26 PM
    Yup, you have. We have a goodwill here that has so many new things that they get from gap and old navy that are last years stuff. We get deals there too. I do love the mall when we go, it is a day trip and we have a bunch of fun with lunch, shopping and dinner. I only buy when it is a deal. Never ever anything more that 50-75% off the original price. I just can't bring myself to spend more. Fun fun fun...
    Davy is growing so much it is harder and hsarder to find things in the right size. She is between and she now fits in the X-smalls for juniors so she is in love
    tylo Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2007, 07:23 PM
    Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.

If you can't sleep, then get up and do something instead of lying there and worrying. It's the worry that gets you, not the loss of sleep.

I believe in God, only I spell it Nature.

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

The most potent muse of all is our own inner child.

Itsa braw moon licht nicht the nicht - scottish!

These are a few of my favourites

No kids
    Cohabiting nicely
    No religion, althouhg buddism sounds quite good
    Yes I brushed my teeth
    Its my flatmates turn to clean the toilets... has been for years!
    No breakfast... im a student
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2007, 07:46 PM
    Welcome tylo,

Nice to meet you. Your absolutely right worry is wastefull. Great quotes.

Joe
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 09:13 PM
    Tylo, what a great set of words to share. I am thinking it sure would be nice not to worry. So instead I will get up and do something. Dishes, laundry, finding that missing sock, or just reading a magazine or something. A good movie always help to set my mind at ease, I think about nothing else until it is over. Get that toilet clean sweety...
    Joe, love you signature (AGAIN)... hope all is well in hot land. Good night guys, Start
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Aug 3, 2007, 09:27 PM
    My favorite saying has to be:

Shut the hell up!!
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Aug 3, 2007, 09:27 PM
    My second favorite saying is:

Bite my shiny, metal a$$!
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Aug 3, 2007, 09:42 PM
    Both are VERY awesome!:D
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 4, 2007, 05:56 AM
    Good morning family, how come there is no coffee made so I can spit out some words of wisdom this morning?? Okay I'll be right back!
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Aug 4, 2007, 07:29 AM
    Yo yo yo wαssup my homiesss ::gαngstα position-leαn bαck, αrms crossed, sexy pout::

hαhα been wαtching too mαny gαngstα shows :p

--well I sαw the hitcher lαst night !greαt thriller--it's α must see:D

Oh jesus [the reαl jesus not joe:p] lαst night I hαd α dreαm I hαd twin bαby boys -αside from shαylα of course-- I told my husbαnd thαt he sαid "boys! yesss!!!" I on the other hαnd wαsn't so hαppy... eww post pαrtum would be α killer-- I'd go under surgery y'αll!

Well peαce outttt-- k I gottα stop my gαngstαness [don't hαte]
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2007, 07:50 AM
    Good Morning. I am working through my first cup of coffee and I need it! Yesterday was a very interesting day. I had to go in for some tests - I am okay :) - they were just a little painful. I took 2 tylenol pm's last night and slept like a baby. I awoke to my dog licking my face. I really have to teach him how to brush his teeth!
    Expert

Aug 4, 2007, 07:50 AM
    Got no reason to hate, my Canadian cousin. We all had a heckuva Friday night. WaWoooooo! So wheres the coffee..? I got no dog so I'm not sure who was lickin' mah face. HEHEHEHE!!
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Aug 4, 2007, 07:54 AM
    I'd go for α triple triple right no from timmy's :D

Congrαts on pαssing your tests!
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2007, 09:14 AM
    Hi everyone, I can't seem to wake up at all... Coffee or dog.
    We are going to a VTX biker party at the in laws... was a blast last year and they have a pond, forest, swimming pool and what ever else like motorcyles and 4 wheelers! Woop EEEE... Gotta go get ready. Nowwhat sorry you were hurt with the test, I would have held your hand but we are too far away! Hugs to allllll, you too Gangsta Bat Woman!
    -

Aug 4, 2007, 09:26 AM
    Mornin' all!:D
    Instead of a cup of coffee for breakfast, I had some yogurt. Not as satisfying but it rekindles my love for vanila yogurt:p
    Startover, a biker party sounds like lots of fun. Hope you have a ball.:)
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2007, 09:33 AM
    Thanks Canada, hope you have a good Saturday as well!
    -

Aug 4, 2007, 09:35 AM
    I sure will:) I'm heading to the Bat Cave in a few hours:p
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2007, 10:06 AM
    Well worthbeads, your sayings are funny. Bite my metal, well that is my favorit.

Sara, thanks for clearing up the Jesus thing, lol. That is quite the dream. Oh, the twins are coming or maybe somebody you know will have them.. This girl at work just had twin girls by c - section. One baby is good enough to handle, imagine two at the same time. How about that family in ARk, usa they have their 17th child and want more. :eek:

Start - Happy you like the signature hope your having a good weekend and having lots of fun. It is a long weekend for me. We get Monday off.

Good afternoon Canada, hope you have a great weekend..

Tal, who is that licking your face. Hmmm. Lol

You all have a great weekend.

Joe
    Expert

Aug 4, 2007, 10:08 AM
    Didn't get no coffee, so me and the grandson are going to the pool to show off our young healthy bodies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

In love with someone who doesn't love me anymore. [ 8 Answers ]

I started dating my ex in Apirl of last year. We got pregnant within the first three months, and my hormones and emotions starting going crazy. I was treating him like crap, saying things like I didn't want to be with him, I would ruin the evening by thinking he didn't want me there, even though...

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

I love a girl but does she love me [ 19 Answers ]

I met this beautiful girl we went out but then she said she didn't want a boyfriend right now and its tearing me apart because we love each other and I don't know how love can disappear so fast I mean it must be there still right

I love this boy that doesn't love me. [ 18 Answers ]

There is a boy I met that I think I fell in love with. He is a really good guy. He likes me back but he recently got a girlfriend that he loves. I don't know should I move on or what... :confused:

I love him but does not love me and no one else does [ 4 Answers ]

I love him but he does not love me and no one else does love me but why:confused: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

View more questions Search