Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mysteryperson Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2007, 09:29 AM
    Urgent-am I pregnant?
    I am a 16 year old, and had sex the other nyt. I wanted to but now I am nervous. We used a condomn and we didn't do it for long, my boyfriend didn't even ejaculate. My period was supposed to be round this time, but its not. Do you think I could be pregnant or do you think my mind is delaying my period? What are the chances.

And also if I was pregnant when would you start feeling syptoms such as putting on weight or breasts growing??

Please answer instead of just looking... please:( :confused:
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2007, 09:42 AM
    Calm down. Right I doubt you are pregnant because if it was the other night it would have been at a less fertile time in you period and you used a condom (98%[1] if used properly), the law of probability would mean you would have to times them together - further reducing the chance.

The fact you boyfriend didn't ejaculate kind of reduces it as well - although you can get pregnant form pre ejaculate - as it can contain sperms

Ah hah - just found a site that's done the sums I was going to do
    WikiAnswers - What are the odds of pregnancy when you are using a ...

Right you have to relax, the odds are you are not pregnant. However for piece of mind and added security you should investigate other, more effective methods of contraception (ie the pill) and combine condoms with it. Of course the only guarantee is abstinence.

[1] Condom Effectiveness
    sweety Posts: 77, Reputation: -1

Jun 19, 2007, 12:23 PM
    You aren't pregnant if you used a condom and no pre came near your vagina.stressing about periods delays them coming.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help - urgent [ 8 Answers ]

hi =] so I have a quick question I would really appreciate a response to, because I would like to know how to deal with this tomorrow there is a guy that I have been "with" for a few weeks now, and we're what a lot of people call friends with benefits, but recently , I was informed he has...

Help! I am in urgent need of your help! [ 6 Answers ]

My husband and I separated over three years ago... March of 2002. I tried to find him and serve him notice that I wanted to get a divorce then. He never responded to the letters I sent him asking for a divorce. Now, I have found someone who wants to marry me, but I still can't find my ex-husband....

I need help *URGENT* [ 5 Answers ]

My husband is divorced and has one child from this previous marriage (who's a teenager now) and his 'ex' (who is married to a wealthy man) keeps on trying to blackmail us, demanding a large amount of money that we don't have in order to leave us alone. Since she didn't get what she wants she is...

View more questions Search