Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mustang4010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2007, 08:31 AM
    I want to continue on with the relationship forever but.someone.
    Hey everyone, If anyone could give me advice it would be gladly appreciated. Thank you.

Hello, my name is Athena and I have a boyfriend. His name is Justin. I love him more than anything in the world and would do anything just to stay in his arms, however, I started having doubts that this relationship would last any longer. Before me and Justin met, he was desperately in love with my brother's girlfriend (eva), who WAS, my best friend. Of course since she was going out with my brother, she would always push Justin away and this would make him terribly depressed. This went on for SEVEN MONTHS. He would always try to get to her but she would push him away. Then one day, Eva told me about him (justin) and I just told her to follow her heart and stay with the person she loves more, so she stayed with my brother. Then one day, something happened with my parents, we got into a fight and I had no one to talk to, but there was Justin... He was the only one I felt comfortable talking to about my problems... After that time, I helped him trying to get to Eva, (didn't worked out btw) she just kept on pushing him away. Then me and him started talking a lot and we found out that we have SO MUCH in common! Then that's when I started to like him... Then I think Eva noticed, so she started pushing Justin towards me... It worked... Justin loves me now, but then, Eva started hating me God knows why... She told Justin that she would never become my friend no matter what happens. Then a couple of days later she broke up with my brother... Now she's saying that she loves Justin... :confused: I Don't GET IT!! She rubbed in my face that she was sacrificing herself for us to be together I Don't GET IT! A month later on our relationship, I started having suspicions that Justin still loves Eva... Me and her don't talk anymore so I have no idea... It's all confusing, Eva started buying Justin gifts for some reason... I don't get it, and Justin's too nice to decline anything or say anything at all... I'm confused... Now, I really think Justin still have feelings for Eva... :( :( :(
    MishcaParker Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Jun 18, 2007, 08:14 PM
    If I understand your question you have only been with Justin for about a month or two? If so cut and run, the relationship is way to complicated and you may love him after a month but you are not in love with him, regardless how infactuated you feel. It sounds like everyone involved is quite young are a playing games and I would not be involved.
    sand32 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2007, 08:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang4010
    Hey everyone, If anyone could give me advice it would be gladly appreciated. Thank you.

Hello, my name is Athena and I have a boyfriend. His name is Justin. I love him more than anything in the world and would do anything just to stay in his arms, however, I started having doubts that this relationship would last any longer. Before me and Justin met, he was desperately in love with my brother's girlfriend (eva), who WAS, my best friend. Of course since she was going out with my brother, she would always push Justin away and this would make him terribly depressed. This went on for SEVEN MONTHS. He would always try to get to her but she would push him away. Then one day, Eva told me about him (justin) and I just told her to follow her heart and stay with the person she loves more, so she stayed with my brother. Then one day, something happened with my parents, we got into a fight and I had no one to talk to, but there was Justin...He was the only one I felt comfortable talking to about my problems...After that time, i helped him trying to get to Eva, (didn't worked out btw) she just kept on pushing him away. Then me and him started talking a lot and we found out that we have SO MUCH in common! Then that's when I started to like him...Then I think Eva noticed, so she started pushing Justin towards me...It worked...Justin loves me now, but then, Eva started hating me God knows why...She told Justin that she would never become my friend no matter what happens. Then a couple of days later she broke up with my brother...Now she's saying that she loves Justin...:confused: I DONT GET IT!!! she rubbed in my face that she was sacrificing herself for us to be together I DONT GET IT!! A month later on our relationship, I started having suspicions that Justin still loves Eva...Me and her dont talk anymore so I have no idea...It's all confusing, Eva started buying Justin gifts for some reason...I dont get it, and Justin's too nice to decline anything or say anything at all...I'm confused...Now, I really think Justin still have feelings for Eva...:( :( :(
    It sounds like Eva doesn't know who she wants to be with, and maybe likes knowing that both of the guys like her, kind of a control thing. Definetely too many games going on with the relationships.
    Stunning07 Posts: 193, Reputation: 25

Jun 18, 2007, 08:28 PM
    Listen to what your mind says don't be blinded by your heart just because you love him.. if you have a wired feeling like this most of the time.. it comes out being true...
    huno Posts: 336, Reputation: 75

Jun 18, 2007, 09:12 PM
    It sounds like you're fighting two battles and you're bound to lose them both.

First off, Justin wanted Eva first, and you suspect that, now that Eva's free, he might go for her. Unfortunately he may take that shot. It depends on how he really feels about you and if he's willing to commit to you. He liked her for a long time, so it's unlikely he will.

Then there's Eva, who appears to be on some sort of mission to get Justin, despite having rejected him for so long. This is a classic case of wanting forbidden fruit; girls are especially keen on going for guys they can't have and Eva appears to be no exception. You can tell this is the case in the way she turned on you and started paying attention to Justin.

In all honesty you need to just figure out what Justin's thinking, but neither of them are doing you any favors. I suspect you're going to lose him.

But think about this: it's ultimately Justin's decision. If he decides to go for Eva, then he never really cared for you to begin with and so you are better off without him.
    dying2know Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2007, 10:10 PM
    Ok, there are definitely games taking place. Now, I don't believe you can just go back and forth saying you love someone. So, sure there may be feelings there but no true love- that takes time and deepp feelings. Now, Justin may be a bit confused because he has you- this great girl who appreciates him for him. And then there is the other girl who he loved from the start who suddenly after pushing him away, likes him. So, he will be a bit boggled. But if he truly loves you, then he will stick with you and reject the psycho lol (jk).. now for you.. if you feel that this drama is way too much to handle for just a month long relationship so far and feel like Justin is confused/ you are going to have to convince him, that is when you get out before you are really harmed. You shouldn't have to convince him or anything of that sort orr be in the middle of this dramaa..
    purplecrush784 Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Dec 14, 2007, 05:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang4010

Hello, my name is Athena and I have a boyfriend. His name is Justin. I love him more than anything in the world and would do anything just to stay in his arms, however, I started having doubts that this relationship would last any longer. Before me and Justin met, he was desperately in love with my brother's girlfriend (eva), who WAS, my best friend. Of course since she was going out with my brother, she would always push Justin away and this would make him terribly depressed. This went on for SEVEN MONTHS. He would always try to get to her but she would push him away. Then one day, Eva told me about him (justin) and I just told her to follow her heart and stay with the person she loves more, so she stayed with my brother. Then one day, something happened with my parents, we got into a fight and I had no one to talk to, but there was Justin...He was the only one I felt comfortable talking to about my problems...After that time, i helped him trying to get to Eva, (didn't worked out btw) she just kept on pushing him away. Then me and him started talking a lot and we found out that we have SO MUCH in common! Then that's when I started to like him...Then I think Eva noticed, so she started pushing Justin towards me...It worked...Justin loves me now, but then, Eva started hating me God knows why...She told Justin that she would never become my friend no matter what happens. Then a couple of days later she broke up with my brother...Now she's saying that she loves Justin...:confused: I DONT GET IT!!! she rubbed in my face that she was sacrificing herself for us to be together I DONT GET IT!! A month later on our relationship, I started having suspicions that Justin still loves Eva...Me and her dont talk anymore so I have no idea...It's all confusing, Eva started buying Justin gifts for some reason...I dont get it, and Justin's too nice to decline anything or say anything at all...I'm confused...Now, I really think Justin still have feelings for Eva...:( :( :(
    Well, I don't think that you are in true love with him. Ur not even sure if he feels the same way about u, so don't say that. You need to get justin out of your life, and move on, because I'm pretty sure that there are other guys out there for u, I'm sure... just follow your heart, and the truth will be revealed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it normal for an ex wife to continue using her ex husbands last name? [ 11 Answers ]

Its been 5 years since the divorce and my boyfriends ex still uses his last name. Is this common? :confused:

Seems like forever [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so my story is long but I don't have a lot of people to listen to me, I met my now ex boyfriend at a get together about 2 years ago, my best friend said she knew he was in love the first time he looked at me, we ended up hanging out all night, and for the next 8 months just became the best of...

Continue high school or just get a GED [ 3 Answers ]

We live in New York. My son is going to be 18 this July. He is somewhat still a Freshman in high school.(or barely Sophomore) due to his credits. He repeated 5th grade. He failed classes Freshman year of high school. (as to why he was lacking credits) He always had to go to summer schools. I...

Should I continue or not? [ 7 Answers ]

Hey, I met this guy when I was working in Seattle 2 years ago. I had a boyfriend at that time (for more than 10 yrs) but I somehow fall in for him. He loves me and we have sex, though he has a girlfriend for 10+ years. The thing is, I moved back home, and moved out my boyfriend's place 6...

Motion to Continue [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I are tyring to reconcile. I have already filed a motion to continue with the court. Is there any way to get a motion for leave from court or a motion to stay to see if we can work things out without having to refile for divorce if they don't workout? Thank you for your help. ...

View more questions Search