Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carlos32 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2007, 12:34 AM
    My new pup has runny poo with blood
    Hi, I haven't had my pup 48hrs yet but I've noticed that in two of his poos which have been quite runny there has been a small amount of blood in it. Can any one help?

Thanks
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2007, 04:37 AM
    If you are on dial up, disconnect and call the vet. It could be parvo. If so, your only hope for the puppy is prompt treatment, the sooner the more likely it will survive. It could be other things not requiring a rush to the vet, but better to over react if there is any chance of parvo.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Neighbor slipped in Dog Poo-suing [ 29 Answers ]

Hello. My neighbor slipped in dog poo on her lawn last week and claims she has a "compressed fracture" and needs surgery and might be out of work 6-8 months. She said she still has the dog poop she slipped in and she is going to get DNA samples of the dogs in the neighborhood (she does not have a...

My pup is pooping blood! [ 2 Answers ]

Help! My puppy is pooping blood! Could it be something she ate? Or is there something really wrong with her? She's still eating her food.

My puppy had blood in her runny poop [ 1 Answers ]

What would it be caused by? Is it serious or fatal:confused:

My puppy has blood in his poo [ 4 Answers ]

:( I have a 15 week old male, and he is very happy all of the time, but just to day I found out there is blood in his poo. He has had his shots and woming as well. It has been going on for 2 days. (I have 2 other dogs) Please help me!! :confused:

Dog poo is off color [ 4 Answers ]

This morning when my dog went the toilet she did a few poos that were very white, they were dry and were crumbly. She also did poos similar to these this afternoon and I'm very worried. She also did not have her dinner last night or tonight. She is a white pure bred maltese dog who is nearly 2.5...

View more questions Search