Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emporor008 Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Jun 11, 2005, 05:56 PM
    What do you guys think?
    What do you guys think is the right age to start having sex? :)
    emporor008 Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Jun 11, 2005, 06:00 PM
    I think the right age is 16
    Lovinmybabyboy Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2005, 12:01 PM
    The right time.
    I guess I couldn't really say but I had sex when I was only 14... pretty bad... but I guess the best time is when you find the right person and you know its meant to be.
    LostPerson Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2005, 07:09 PM
    I think that age doesn't make any difference. I think that both the guy and the girl need to be ready for it, and feel right about it. You will remember this one for LIFE !
    Shraylo Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2005, 07:38 PM
    The age for sex really doesn't matter. Well, maybe 12 or 13 should be a starting point, I don't think an 8 year old needs sex that young (in fact, I know it, and I know everyone agrees with me), but if you know that you are ready for that kind of responsibility and commitment, it shouldn't matter what age you have sex at. And make sure it's with the person that loves you and a person that YOU love.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2005, 04:11 AM
    Age has absolutely nothing to do with when you have sex for the first time; it should be as long as you can wait!
    When you meet that special someone, it might happen, might not.
    No person HAS to have sex until they are ready; and that might not be until you're 19 or 20, or even later.
    Just remember one thing:
    Condoms, pills, foam cream, whatever,; if he enters you, you have a chance of becoming pregnant; whether it be very slim chances or good chances. There is no 100% guarantee you will not get pregnant.
    Best wishes,
    fredg
    beme Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2005, 03:49 PM
    I think
    I think it should be for after your married don't spread ads that is another thing to think about
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Sep 26, 2005, 07:28 PM
    When you get married, however old you are when that happens.
    violet0019 Posts: 208, Reputation: 9

Sep 26, 2005, 09:13 PM
    Don't Do It Just Because Everyone Else Is... respect Yourself And Your Body
    I agree with fredg plus, i would like to add: not only is there a chance of becoming pregnant, and then most probably having your entire young life change drastically, and most probably in a very negative way, but there is also a chance of catching the following diseases, from having sex with your partner: aids, genital herpes, std's (which is an abbreviation for many assorted variations of sexually transmitted diseases), venereal diseases - gonorrhea, syphillis, pelvic inflammatory disease, scabies which burrough and crawl under your skin & mites, and many many more, (too numerous to mention) and they are all dangerous, many are life-threatening, and all of them are... not too pretty! Plus, if you do get certain diseases - there is a big chance that you will never be able to have children as you can have your very important organs - damaged forever! (for example-your ovaries and fallopian tubes - which are necessary, if you wish to become pregnant and have children, one day when you are older and ready to. Someone once explained, in an interesting way, how sexual diseases are connected to you, via your partner... but also, with all of the partners that he had, plus the girl he had sex with... for instance: when you have sex with, for instance - "BOB" - you are not only having sex with bob, but also with whomever bob had sex with - let's say "LINDA", but also whomever linda had sex with - let's say "JOHN" and whomever john had sex with - let's say "GLORIA" and if gloria had sex with "TOM" - then you have also been connected to tom and all of you can all be connected by having the same disease spreading from one to the other to the other to the other, and so on! When i thought about what they said, with this explanation, it turned my head right around forever, and i have always been grateful for imagining it in that way!! Don't have sex just to impress the others, just to be cool. One can be very cool not to! (for example jessica simpson and nick lachey... she was a virgin up until she got married to nick... i am not sure if he was!) as many on this site have said - the first time should be with someone very special, with the right person who respects you, and will not turn around the next day and tell the entire world what you did. There are consequences to all you do in life, hopefully you "THINK BEFORE YOU LEAP" - hopefully you will make the right decisions and they will be positive experiences; but there can also be negative consequences too - and hopefully from those, you can learn, so the next decision will be a better one! Be very careful - you have one body - it is yours and yours alone. Treat it with love and respect. Take care! :)
    hanabelle Posts: 37, Reputation: 6

Sep 27, 2005, 10:12 AM
    I can't agree with some of you who say that age doesn't matter. I think that at twelve and thirteen you are niether mentally or emotionally ready to handle having sex at that age. Sex can have reprocussions. If something were to happen at that age say a pregnancy at twelve years old do you honestly think that a CHILD that young could take on a responsibility. You can take all the precautions you want but not everything is foolproof. At least if you are sixteen or older you're a little more mature and can handle any consiquences that may come; pregnancy, STDs that sort of thing. Not only that but at twelve years old you don't have a lot of resoning skills to make a big decsion such as that, you act more on impulse. Im not saying Im all for abstenince or anything but a twelve or thirteen year old shouldn't have to be concerned with something like that, they should be enjoying what's left of their childhood before they start entering the pressures of their teenage years. I know kids are becoming sexually active at very young ages now, but they need to be educated about consiquences to sex. And even if you take all the right steps it could lead to a disastourous situation. Im coming from a mom's point of view, I have a six year old daughter, and I really do worry about things like this. I would never say to her or any other child that twelve or thirteen seems to be a resonable time to start having sex. Id tell her that Having sex at that age is way to young and explain what can happen and what it is involved when you cross that line. Ultimately it is your child's decision and you can't watch them 24/7. The best you can do is tell them how to protect themselves and hope they make the right decision about waiting until they're older at least a little bit older. I think one should enter into sex when they are old enough and mature enough to handle what goes along with it.
    nataliebear21 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Sep 27, 2005, 10:16 AM
    Right age
    I don't know if there is a right age. I can't say that it's whenever you feel like you're mature enough because 12 yr olds are saying they're old enough. My thoughts are that the right age is when you've become physically and emotionally mature. For me, that was 18 (late bloomer).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

Hi Guys [ 4 Answers ]

I am in a marriage at the moment that is'nt going anywhere. At the moment we are together, but when we are together it is as if I don't exist, I come home from work on a long shift and he is on his lap top. He cooks the dinner though and leaves it in the microwave for me, but that's it. I get in...

Hey guys... [ 2 Answers ]

:) Have you try Xoftspy.. I think its good because it fix lots of spy in my system... even when my regedit won't open xoftspy fix it... but the only thing is it didn't fix my task manager it won't open... I wonder why... :confused:

This is for the guys! I need help! [ 2 Answers ]

What am I supposed to do when I guy wants me to make a first move? Especially if its his first time kissing and I'm kind of experienced... and I don't know how he wants it... how do you like it? :confused:

View more questions Search