Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mememememe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2007, 09:37 PM
    Am I paranoid. Or is it normal!

I've been dating this guy for 6 months now. He used to say I love you at least once a week. But he hasn't said it in months.

Well my paranoia starts here... he was driving me home last night... where he says... I should spend some time with my other girlfriends this holidays... and he laughed.

It really hurts me when he says stuff like this... could he be hinting he has other girlfriends?? Or is he trying to make me care more... I have no idea really. Maybe I'm paranoid.

I'm 17 and he's 19!

Thanks!
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2007, 09:39 PM
    My husband does this to me when he feels like pushing my buttons. I just laugh it off and act like it doesn't bother me and he usually shuts up after that :) I would say he's probably just messing with you.
    LuvMyMaltipoo Posts: 281, Reputation: 39

Jun 16, 2007, 09:43 PM
    Well, I do know most guys won't TELL you if that's what they are going to do. I'm sure it was just a joke.

Do you ever tell him you love him first? Does he not respond? Maybe he thinks the same thing about you, you know? He doesn't have to be the one to say it first all the time.

Try saying it, see what he says. :)
    dying2know Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2007, 08:33 PM
    Well.. sometimes guys say things sarcastically or in a joking manner really meaning what they are actually saying but only to some degree to get a reaction out of you.. it could be that he wants to figure out if you would actually care if he went to see other girls or trying to get your attention.. if its been rough for the past months, resulting in him not saying I love you as much, then he could try to be getting some answers.. to see if you guys are still "there" with/for each other.. on the other hand he can be saying these things to get a reaction/annoy you or because he may have been faced with seeing other girls and want to get your reaction of how you would take it.. the only way to fully get an answer is to of course talk it out.. just talk to him and see if you guys are on the same page; at the same point in the relationship.. doesn't have to come out as a serious conversation, just start it as a normal conversation and get into how he's feeling at the moment- his feelings toward you.. don't be paranoid hun.. you have all right to be and all right to think.. but don't think too much into things until you have more proof or else it'll drive you crazy..
    Stunning07 Posts: 193, Reputation: 25

Jun 18, 2007, 08:41 PM
    Act like you don't care... show that you don't care... he's curious and you can't do notthing about it... what you can do is show him that it doest bother you... play hard to get you seem like your doing everything quit calling him all the time... let him call you...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paranoid about own life [ 5 Answers ]

If I don't go out w/ friends for four or five days, but I'm still productive during that time, do I still have a life? It sounds silly but~

Paranoid or pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Im 16 and me and my boyfriend have been haing sex very regularly since Thanksgiving of this year. We always used a condom and were very careful because one of my biggest fears is getting pregnant. One time we fooled around without a condom & then both realised it was a bad idea so we decided to...

Paranoid [ 5 Answers ]

Hopefully someone can help me... I just got my puppy two days ago... before we picked her up we were told from our breeder (well known breeder, excellent) that one of the dogs in the litter had worms... and she told us that our puppy didn't, and she gave us a pill to give her in a weeks time......

Need reassurance, I am so paranoid. [ 11 Answers ]

Ok, for those of you who have read previous posts you will know that I have been pregnant before (had an abortion because I was back into a corner etc) and that recently I have been drinking lots of water which has been making me feel great. I also smoke - I have cut down and I am hoping to quit....

Am I just paranoid? [ 10 Answers ]

I thought I knew a lot, but every now and them I get stumpped and this one has me paranoid. Recently my internet connection has slowed or in some cases stopped, its not my ISP, I'v asked and I think I'm the victim of some sort of snooper or some dormant trogan or virus. When I open up my...

View more questions Search