Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sleeper Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Jun 16, 2007, 11:21 AM
    Penis size
    OK lets start by saying this Q is not for me,like any of you beleave that haha.. but my friend has a very small penis and want's to kill himself over it. Well I don't know what to say to him that's why I'm asking you.he need's to see a girls point of veiw on it soooooooo lady's? :eek:
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

Jun 16, 2007, 11:34 AM
    I'm a guy and have the opposite problem and want to give advice even though you only want it from girls... So here goes, if you find a girl that falls for you at all I assure you that is the last thing you have to worry about! BUT!! You better get really crazy with that tongue.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2007, 11:36 AM
    You don't hear of this very often, but there are girls that actually don't like a huge penis. It doesn't matter what the size is, as long as you know how to use it. If your friend thinks he has a problem using it, most women have no problem showing him how.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 16, 2007, 12:26 PM
    A girl has sex with her mind and emotions. For her, sex begins with how a guy treats her, how he looks at her, what he says to her. If she feels like a princess when he's around her, if she can get lost in his eyes, if she sighs deeply and falls even harder ever time he opens his mouth to give her a compliment or to ask her how she feels about something, he is already making all the right moves. She won't give a hoot about his penis size.
    wickedimp Posts: 57, Reputation: 14

Jun 16, 2007, 06:03 PM
    It is very immodest of me to say and I only do because I have been told the following fact by almost every woman I've slept with "Amazing lover/sex"

I do not have a large penis, nor is it small... I guess I'm just average but I DON'T concentrate on getting my penis in as quick as possible and seeing how fast I can push it in and out. To my mind I would say that size doesn't matter although there is a medical complaint called 'mirco penis' that is a known medical condition but certainly nothing for your friend to kill himself over!
    sleeper Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Jun 17, 2007, 03:39 AM
    Lol I wasn't even thinking now I have a gun pic up, wow
    Rjsmc Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jun 17, 2007, 07:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Quinn
    I'm a guy and have the opposite problem and want to give advice even though you only want it from girls...So here goes, if you find a girl that falls for you at all I assure you that is the last thing you have to worry about! BUT!!! You better get really crazy with that tongue.

I agree with Greg more then any other answer here, no question
    rockstar567 Posts: 77, Reputation: 2

Jun 17, 2007, 10:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeper
    ok lets start by saying this Q is not for me,like any of you beleave that haha.. but my friend has a very small penis and want's to kill him self over it. well i dont know what to say to him thats why im asking you.he need's to see a girls point of veiw on it soooooooo lady's? :eek:
    he shouldnt kill himself over the size of it or hurt himself. hes how old?

Jun 17, 2007, 12:45 PM
    Ummm.. maybe its gene through the family..
    Just tell him not 2 tell kill himself
    steffy_bear Posts: 47, Reputation: -2

Jun 17, 2007, 12:54 PM
    If he knows how to use it then he is fine. But really girls fall in love with you, not your penis

Jun 17, 2007, 01:08 PM
    he shouldnt care about his penis size..just tell him they wont care all tehy care about is if you love them & care about them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pimples on my penis? Please help [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, first of all, sorry for my English as I'm not an English native speaker, I hope you'll help me. I haven't found this problem on this forum. A few weeks ago after a masturbation I got the whole glands and the area under foreskin just beneath the glands full of little red pimples. I just...

Compatibilities between awg wiring, breaker amp size, outlet amp size [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. Is there a resource out there, prefereably on the web, that outlines the compatibilities between awg wiring, the breaker amp size, outlet amp size, how many recepticles/outlets can be on x amp outlet, etc? For example, it would be nice to see something that shows: you can use a 20 amp...

Curved penis [ 5 Answers ]

May I know if wearing boxers or positioning your penis upward (when not erected) would help your penis be "straight" because my penis curves downward (erect) and I wear briefs. I think wearing briefs is my reason why my penis curves downward because when I've got an erection, it prevents/blocks my...

View more questions Search